Chapter 7

Sierra's POV

Beep beep beep... time to wake up. Urg now I have to wake up at 5 to get ready and reach the house of the beast in an hour. This is so frustrating. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, I take a look at myself in the mirror. I look like I have a bird's nest on my head and not to mention how horrifying my face is right now. 

On top of that I am still having that horrible headache from yesterday. How am I suppose to be able to go to work with that thing. Brushing it off, I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower and then got ready for the day.

I went downstairs and started sorting out my stuff when Noah made his appearance in the kitchen

I went downstairs and started sorting out my stuff when Noah made his appearance in the kitchen. "Good morning love, are you okay? You look pale," he asked looking a bit worried. 

"Good morning. I am fine, it's just a little headache that will go away," I said as I took my bag. 

"Anyways don't forget to take the medicines and I made you breakfast. I mean what's new about that," he said and went to his room. I chuckled at his words as I went and have breakfast.

While having my breakfast I called for a taxi as it will be quicker and wiser to go by a taxi. It is really early so it makes sense. So after breakfast I got into the taxi and gave the driver the directions that the manipulative boss of mine sent me. 

After what seemed like 15 minutes we reached the beast's house. It was gigantic and not to mention magnificent. It's just wonderful. Wow. I have no words to describe what I feel about that mansion.

Hesitantly, I made my way to the huge gate that was guarded

Hesitantly, I made my way to the huge gate that was guarded. "Hello, I am Sierra Blooms  and I am the secretary of Mr Delucas. Can I go in," I said nervously. 

"Yes please come in, Mr Delucas mentioned you will be coming every morning, Ms Blooms," he said with a polite tone.

The driveway of this mansion is like a 5 minute walk. It's so tiring as I speed walked to the door. Finally reaching the main entrance, I knocked on the door waiting for someone to come and open it. After a few second, the door opened revealing a man, he is probably the butler. 

"You must be Miss Blooms. Please do come in," the man said with a big smile. "I did not even introduced myself how rude of me. Good morning Miss Blooms I am Emanuel, I am the butler of this mansion," he said politely.