Made for him

Hey guys great news, I started writing a new book and it's called Made for him. one chapter is already up. make sure to check it out. Many of you guys have been requesting for a teen fiction and I decided to go ahead and write it. I hope you guys enjoy it. Feel free to hit me up with any more suggestions about this book, maybe what you guys want to read in it or what can be added. You guys can suggest anything and I'll give it to you guys. Anyways thank you guys so much for all your support. I really appreciate it and without all your support I surely wouldn't have the courage to continue writing. I love you guys so much and thank you for everything.

****

Made for him

"Don't tell me what to do," Celeste said to Jason angrily as she yanked her arm out of his grip.

"You need to listen to me," Jason said looking fuming.

"I don't need you to be my babysitter Jason," Celeste said as she turned to leave.

They both of them were like fire and water. Being the most popular guy in highschool, Jason has always ignore her. Nevertheless, Celeste was always up to irritating him every chance she gets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------