Chapter 2- V 2.0

Sierra's POV

Calming down, I answered the phone. "Hello..."

"Hello Cici," I heard from the other side of the call. Groaning, I realized that it was Jayden.

"Hey Jayjay," I said as I let out a sigh.

"What are you sighing for? Your brother is calling you and you have the audacity to sigh," he said only causing me to roll my eyes.

"Did you call to just fight with me," I said as I got up from the floor.

"You little brat, you should be happy that I am taking time out of my busy day and call you, anyways, I'm coming in town to visit you this weekend with Alex and Colton," he said.

As soon as I heard him say those words, I couldn't help but smile.

"You guys miss me that much huh. I know you can't live without me," I said teasingly.

"Yea yea whatever makes you sleep at night. We will see you on Friday," he said excitedly.

I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of my brothers finally visiting me.

"Jay I will talk to you later; I have another call. I love you. Tell the family I love them," I said as I heard the landline ringing. "Love you, Cici," Jayden said before hanging up. I love when they call me by that nickname.

Hurrying down the stairs, I picked up the phone.

"Hello, may I speak with Miss Blooms please," the woman said.

"This is her; how may I help you," I said politely.

"I am calling from the Theta Headquarters. Congratulations, you are being hired for the position of secretary following your interview today," she said, leaving me in utter shock.

"Thank you so much. When do I start," I asked as I started shaking in contentment.

"You are expected at the company tomorrow at 7 sharp. I am drafting an email about the documents required for you to bring tomorrow. Is there anything else you wish to ask," she informed me.

"Oh yes, about the dress code, is there any specific dress code that has to be followed," I asked.

"Our company is very lenient when it comes to dress code. You are free to wear what you are comfortable in. Many employees also wear casual outfit or very formal wear it is completely up to them. But when there are meetings held with clients, the employees concerned have to be in formal wear," she said.

"Okay thank you so much. I'll be there tomorrow," I said before hanging up.

As soon as the call disconnected, I threw myself on the couch and took in what just happened. "I got it. I GOT THE JOB," I screamed out as kick my feet in excitement.

Grabbing my phone, I called Jess, she is a friend from back home in California. She also moved out here as soon as she graduated college.

"Jess," I said as soon as she picked up.

"What," she groaned.

"I got the job. Let's go shopping," I said bluntly.

She started screaming excitedly before agreeing.

Before leaving, I quickly broke the news to my parents. It felt so great to know that they are so proud of me.

"Sierra, you are growing so fast. My baby is no longer a baby now," dad said as soon as he snatched the phone from mom.