Chapter 27

Sierra's POV

I am starting to calm down. I am trying to keep my mind occupied with helping my mom and talking with my dad to stop thinking about the beast. But the thing is my dreams are not stopping at all. 

Yesterday, I told Jayden to sleep in my bed. Just like the old times. I always used to crash in one of the boys room. They used to play video games till late and I used to watch them or play with them until I fall asleep. I am so grateful to have such caring brothers. I love them so much. I know that they are always going to have my back. I haven't gone out of the penthouse since I came here. 

"Hey baby did you go to the doctors for the check up of the baby," mom asked as she was watching TV beside dad. "I went to see a doctor a week ago or so, she gave me some vitamins but I didn't have and ultrasound yet. I was waiting for -," I realized that I was going to say that I was waiting for the best to come with me. 

I suddenly felt a wave of sadness wash over me but I quickly recovered. "Anyways, would you guys want to come with me," I asked. "To go where," Jay asked as he made his way towards us. "To see your future nephew Jay," I said and his eyes lit up. "Of course, I can't wait to see my little nephew. Wait how do you know that the baby is going to be a boy," he asked looking at me. 

Mom laughed. "I don't know, I feel like it's going to be a boy," I said and mom nodded. "Exactly, it's a motherly instinct I guess. I knew that too," mom said. "Princess where is the hospital actually?" Jayden asked and I gave him the address. 

Then I called Doctor Davis to inform her of my visit later. I looked at my family and I just feel so much love. "I love you guys so much," I said going to hug my parents. "Hey Princess where is my hug?" he asked with a pout. I went and hugged him. 

Suddenly Aiden and Caiden came down and joined us. "So where are we going today?" Aiden asked dad. "We are going to the appointment of Sierra," dad said and they started to smile. "Yay we are going to see the baby," Caiden screamed. I can't believe that those are my big brothers. They act like real babies.

I laughed to myself. "Okay everyone go get ready we are going to have breakfast out today," dad said and we all went to get ready. I need to wear something comfy. Thinking that I went to take a shower.

"Okay let's just wear this," I said looking in the mirror

"Okay let's just wear this," I said looking in the mirror. "It actually looks nice," I thought to myself. My jeans started to become a little tight, I guess the pregnancy is starting to showing it's result. I took my black bag and stuffed my lipstick and my shades in it and got out of the room. I went to see if the boys are ready but guess what the boys are taking more time to get ready than me. 

My brothers don't need anything to make them look more attractive. In high-school many used to try to be friends with me just to get close to my brothers. That was so frustrating. "Boys hurry up," I told them as I went to sit on the bed of Aiden. "Princess it takes time to look as gorgeous as me," Aiden said with a smirk. I simply rolled my eyes.