Chapter 26

Sierra's POV

"Si come on, we are home," Kayla said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Where are the kids Kay?" I asked trying to stop thinking about the beast. "They are at home, I hired a babysitter for a while," she said as we got inside. 

"Hey my babies," Kayla said as we got into the room where the kids were. "Look aunt Si is here, she will be staying with us now," Kayla said to Kade who looked over excited. "Yay. Mommy will uncle Alex come too?" he asked. "No baby and he should not know that aunt Si is here alright," Kayla said and he simply nodded. 

"Come I will show you your room," she said as she led me to my room. "Wow this room is so beautiful Kay thanks," I said. Then I went and grabbed my suitcase from the car. 

After an hour of unpacking, I went to play with Kade

After an hour of unpacking, I went to play with Kade. The main door opened and Ron came in. He didn't see me as he made his way towards Kayla. "Hey love how was work?" Kayla asked looking at his tired face. "Everything went fine, you don't know how worked up Alex is. He is not finding Sierra anywhere. All her things disappeared from their closet, like she left him," he said and Kayla looked at me. 

"Sierra? What are you doing here? Do you know how crazy Alex is getting looking for you?" he yelled and I started crying. Kayla took me to the sofa and Ron's face saw that I was crying. "Hey what's wrong?" he asked. I continued to sob in my hands. "You are like a little sister to me Si, you know you can tell me everything right?" he said and I looked up at him but I couldn't get a word out of my mouth. 

"Do you want me to tell him Si?" Kayla asked and I nodded. After he heard all the explanation of Kayla, he turned to me and wiped my tears. "Are you sure Si?" he asked with so much worry in his eyes. I nodded and continued crying. "I witnessed him and Victoria kissing," I said. 

Kayla went to feed the kids while Ron stayed with me. He pulled me into a hug and comforted me. He is really like a brother to me. I wish the boys could have been here for me. "It's going to be fine Si, you can let it all out," he said as I cried on his shoulder and he patted my head. "You are going to be fine Si," he repeated to me and I looked at him and smiled. "Please Ron don't tell him that I am here," I said and he nodded. 

"Kade wants to sleep with you Si, if it doesn't cause you any trouble?" Kayla asked me as we were putting the kids in there pj's. "Of course he can," I said placing a little kiss on Nessa's forehead. 

Kade was dancing in joy. After helping Kade to get all his toys in his box, we went in the living room to watch a movie. Ron was already there and he was on his phone. "Daddy can we watch Nemo?" Kade asked Ron and he nodded. 

"Hey Si you are feeling better?" he said and I nodded with a smile. Then after watching the movie, I saw that Kade was fast asleep next to me and Ron and Kayla cuddling on the other sofa. "Kay wake up. Go sleep in your room," I said and they got up. Ron took Kade to my room and then went back to his room. Then finally I got in bed. This is going to be a rough night. 

I woke up with sweat running down my face. I didn't realize that I was sitting on my bed. I looked next to me and saw Kade sleeping next to me. I had the dream that I used to have again. Oh god my head is hurting so much. 

Suddenly I started to think about the beast. Slowly I placed my hand on my stomach. "Sorry baby, I think after all daddy didn't ever love mommy," I said as tears started to run down my cheek. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 30. It's going to be fine Sierra. I need to stop thinking about him. He has hurt me so bad. 

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got ready. Then I went to the kitchen to find Kayla making breakfast. "Good morning Kay," I said as I saw her. "Good morning Si. Is Kade still sleeping?" she asked me and I nodded. "So what are you going to do today Kay?" I asked her. 

"I always work from home so you will never get bored and also the kids will be here," she said. "That's amazing. Honestly I love your kids. I can't wait for this little one to come out," I said as I pointed to my stomach. "I am so excited for the baby Si," Kayla said while flipping the eggs. "Kay will teach me how to cook?" she looked at me in disbelief. 

"I thought you knew how to cook. Isn't your brothers amazing cooks?" she asked. "Well I didn't get that side of my dad. So will you teach me?" I asked her and she laughed. "Of course idiot," she said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week went by and I haven't stopped getting that dream. Also I haven't heard  from the beast since long. Ron avoids talking about him in front of me because everytime that I hear his name I end up crying. I can't help it, I love him so much. 

During this week, I actually learned how to cook some dishes and hopefully it will be helpful to me. Today my parents are going to come to New York so I am going to meet them at the hotel that they are staying at. 

I need to tell them about what has happened and about the baby. I took a shower and got ready. I am kind of nervous about the reaction of my father. I feel like he is going to be very angry. 

After 2 hours, they told me that they reached the hotel. I was already on my way there. As soon as I reached, I ran to the penthouse level, where they were all staying. Jayden opened the door and looked at me with a bit of anger in his eyes. 

Eventually his eyes softened and he pulled me in a hug. I couldn't hold back my tear and I started to cry. "Hey princess what's wrong?" he said holding my face. But I couldn't speak. I need to calm down.  I dried my tears and went to look for my parents and my other brothers. As soon as I got in the living room I got attacked by two people. "Aiden... Caiden..." I screamed. "Careful you will hurt the baby," I yelled and they froze. 

Shit that just slipped out of my mouth. "What? You are pregnant?" all three of my brothers said together and I nodded. "Did I hear that right? We are going to be grandparents," I heard my mom say while coming down with my dad beside her. "I need to tell you guys something," I told them and we all went to sit. I told them everything that happened and I could see my dad and brothers' eyes lit up with hatred. "How dare he play with my sister's heart?" Jayden screamed. "Jay please don't do anything to him. I love him. Please dad, Aiden, Cai," I said with pleading eyes and they eventually agreed not to do anything to him. 

"Baby you don't need a guy to raise your baby. We are all here for you you know that," mom said and I agreed. "Princess where are you staying?" Jay asked me. "With Kayla, she is my friend, and her husband with their two kids," I said. "Princess you are coming back with us to California," dad said. 

I guess I should just agree with him because it is going to useless for me to stay here. I need a new start. "Okay daddy," I said. "Jayden go with her to her friend's place to pick up her things, she will com and stay with us now," dad said and Jay nodded. 

After getting my things from Kayla's place and explaining to her that I will be returning to California, we returned home. As we reached the penthouse, dad announced that we will be going to meet his old friend in three days and I will be going with them. 

Now all I have to do is spend some quality time with my whole family and try to forget about the beast. This is going to be very hard I thought t myself. I slowly started crying. I need to be strong. My family is here for me. It's going to be alright. With that thought I went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise! Here you go another update for you guys. Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and comment.

-Love Mokshda