Chapter 22

Sierra's POV

I woke up with my heart pounding against my chest. I am still having this dream where I see me when I was little and the little boy. What does that mean? This is going to make me go crazy. I rolled to reach for the beast but only made contact with pillows beside me. Suddenly I felt the urge to throw up again. I feel so sick. I ran to the toilet and threw up.

After that I went to the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror. This is making me so weak. I want to eat a burger so bad. Suddenly my stomach growled making me realized that I was actually hungry. I quickly brushed my teeth, took a breakfast and then put on my clothes for work and made my way downstairs to look for the beast. 

Reaching the kitchen, I saw the beast cooking breakfast

Reaching the kitchen, I saw the beast cooking breakfast. I have always liked man who cook for me. As we say the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. Anyways, I grew up with my brothers cooking for me. 

Coming out of my thoughts, I made my way to him and back-hugged him. "Good morning Angel," he said placing a kiss on my forehead. "Good morning Xander, it's smelling amazing. What are you making," I asked looking at the frying pan. "Your favorite beacon and eggs... OH I also got you strawberry. I know how much you love them," he said making squeal. "You are the best. Thank you so much Xander. What would I do without you," I said before giving him a big kiss. "Only for you Angel," he said deepening the kiss. 

While he was getting the breakfast ready, I got our plates and I also made some coffee for both of us. I know that the beast loves the coffee I make. The smell of the coffee made me feel less nauseous which was a good thing or else I think I would have thrown up again. I think I must  have had some kind of food poisoning or something by the food from yesterday. Never mind! 

"Angel I am going to take a shower and get ready for work. I want to see you finish all your breakfast till I come back okay, no excuses," he said as if I am a child. I simply pulled out my tongue at him. He only chuckled and mumbled something to himself and went to our room. 

While eating the dream that I have been getting came into my thoughts. What does that possibly mean? Who is that little boy? I haven't had that dream for a long time. Seriously the little boy is strangely familiar. What should I do? Pushing these thoughts away, I continued eating and then went to watch a YouTube video while waiting for the beast.

I just got to work with the beast. I told him to go up before me because I wanted to say hi to Darcy. I haven't seen her for so long. "Hey D," I said. When she saw me, she ran toward and engulfed me in a tight hug. "D.. can't bre..athe," I said and she finally let me go. "Sierra I missed you so much," she said. "Me too D. So how was the visit to your parents?" I asked. 

"Everything went fine. I had a lot of fun. I met some of my old friends and also spent most of my time with my siblings," she said and that made me remember my brothers. "That is awesome," I said and I took a seat next to her. "So tell me how was Italy?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. "What do you mean? Nothing happened. I had a pleasant time there and the business went smoothly," I said blushing. "Aw you are blushing... so how is your boss a.k.a the boss?," she asked. "He is good and very caring," I said not knowing what to say more. "Do you want to grab something from the cafe?" she asked and I agreed.