TAKING BOOK DOWN

This is a very important message. I just hope you find the time to read this.

Hey guys, I hope that you all are having an amazing day or evening.

Coming to the point, I wanted to let all of you know that I am debating whether to keep this book up or not.

When I first started writing this book, it was like a few years ago and I know it definitely not the perfect book. Now the fact that we are nearly reaching 4 million reads on this book, I have been getting quite a few negative comments.

Most of the time, I try my best to see it as constructive criticism but many of them are low key just mean and hate. And I just can't help but delete it sometimes. I just can't believe that I have cried one time when I read some being mean in the comment section.

So, for me being someone who writes for the sole purpose of fun, it truly becomes discouraging to continue.

As I said, I wrote this book about two/three years ago and there definitely has been a lot of change in the way I am. I have grown up since then. I am no longer in the same mindset as I was back then.

With all this said, I just wanted to say that I never expected this book to not get any mean comment. I know I am bound to get negative comments once in a while.

The thing is the book is already completed and I am trying my best to change the things that a lot of parts that people are calling 'cringey'. Gosh I hate this word so much. And I must admit seeing people call a book that I wrote, cringe can be so hurtful. I try my best to not feel affected by this but I just can't help it. I am just a girl who feels vulnerable from time to time.

As I edit the book, there is no way that I can actually edit the book without changing the storyline in some places. So it's not been as easy as it seems.

Well enough of this rant now, I just wanted to know what do you think about all this.

It just hurts knowing that people can just say a bunch of negative things without even realizing how difficult it actually is to write a book and actually complete it.

As I said before, I try my best to not let these comment get to me but that didn't work or else I wouldn't have written this whole thing.

I am going to think some more about whether to leave this book up or just take it down.

I am sorry that you had to read this mini rant of mine. I just needed to get this out of my chest and let other people know. I truly feel a whole lot better already.

I really hope that you have a great day. Also thank you for all the people who actually supported me throughout this book. I really appreciate everyone who were actually nice to me.

Without all of you beautiful souls, I wouldn't have been able to reach this far. And I want to thank all of the people who read and commented with their thoughts and positivity.

Anyways again, I hope that you are doing great and continue uplifting people.

-Love Mokshda