Chapter 29

Sierra's POV

"Angel you seem tired. Do you want us to go home," Xander asked me as I placed my head on his shoulder. "No Xander I am fine, don't worry about me," I said and he frowned. "Love now I'm going to be two times more careful with you. After all you are carrying our baby," he said and placed a kiss on my cheek. 

"I love you Xander," I said and he smiled. "I love you Angel," he said back. It makes me so happy to see that my brothers are getting friendly. I thought that they were going to beat him up but I guess they saw that he genuinely loves me. "I missed you so much Angel. Never leave me ever again," he said with tears threatening to fall. "Hey hey, I'm sorry. Let's not talk about this now okay," I said and he nodded. 

I cupped his face and pulled him closer to mine. I leaned down to take his lips. "Alex will you- Oh my god stop eating my sister's face," I heard Jayden say and I started to laugh. "Well she is just so beautiful that I can't kee-" Xander started. "Okay I don't wanna hear it. Just remember, if you hurt her, you will be a dead man whether friend or not," Jay said and Xander raised his hands in surrender. "I love her too much to hurt her," he said and placed a kiss on my forehead. 

"Anyways Princess get ready we are going back to the hotel in a bit," he said. "No, actually she is coming home with me," Xander said pulling me to him. "No she will come with us," Jay said pulling my arm. They started to argue and I just was pulled side by side. "Oh god guys stop it," dad said as he came back in the living room followed by Santros. 

"She is going to stay where she wants to," dad said and I could hear Jay sigh. "I will come to see you tomorrow guys. I missed Xander and I need to talk to him and clear some things. I hope that's fine by you," I said and Jay nodded and hugged me. "Okay people I think it's time for all of us to go," Jay said while Aiden and Caiden joined us in the living room. 

"Where is mom?" Xander asked Santros. "She is with Sierra's mom. They are looking at pictures of the vacation to California," he said and that's when Catalina and mom came down. "Thank you for inviting us for dinner Santros," dad said to Santros. "Pleasure's all mine my friend," Santros said. We all made our way out and got in our respective car. Xander brought his Bentley, which is my favorite of all. 

The ride home was quiet, like a comfortable silence. As we pulled up in the driveway, I stared at the building. How I missed this place. "I see you missed our home love," he said and I nodded. When I got into my room I saw that the room was a total mess. "Oh god what happened here?" I asked looking around. "Actually Angel I got a little crazy when you left," Xander said with so much pain in his voice. 

"Baby I'm sorry for leaving. I know that I shouldn't have left like that. I should have come and confronted you and slap you. You would have explained everything," I said while looking into his amazing blue eyes. "Angel being away from you made me realize that I can't live without you. You are my life Angel. I will never even think about cheating on you. Never ever love. You are my world. Why would I do something like that when I have the most beautiful woman right now in my arms. If I do it then maybe I just am stupid as fuck. From now on, you can't leave me ," Xander said. This man is just so crazy. 

"Basically I can't leave you. I am too in love with you to leave you. You have me under your spell," I said but Xander looked at me in disbelief. "Love I'm being serious," he said and I gave him one of my innocent face. "How can I resist to this puppy face?" he said and kissed me. "Babe can you get me one of your shirts and some sweatpants to sleep in," I asked. "Angel you don't have to ask me. Go ahead and take it," he said as he changed into his sweatpants. 

I got a shirt and a pair of sweatpants and started to undress. I put the shirt on and pulled the sweatpants up but they were too big for me. I removed the sweatpants and placed them back on the shelf and got back on the bed. Xander came after some minutes with a bottle of water. He climbed on the bed and then turned the lights off. It feels so good to be near him. It feels so right.