Chapter 6

Sierra's POV

(My outfit for work)I am already at work, sitting at my desk trying to get some work done before Alexander comes and gives me more work

I am already at work, sitting at my desk trying to get some work done before Alexander comes and gives me more work. I must say the arrogant bastard was on my mind all night. This is not normal, Sierra you have to stop.

Needless to say, I did some research on him and found out that he was a player and I am not going to get myself into trouble by giving him too much attention. Technically, I am currently giving him too much attention. I can't help thinking about him. Urghhh.

The sound of the footsteps brought me out of my thoughts. Then comes the famous Alexander Delucas looking untouchable in his suit. "Good morning sir," I greeted him as I got up. "Good morning Miss Blooms, I want you in my office in five minutes," he said not giving me the chance to say anything. He is so arrogant he didn't even have the courtesy of asking me, he just orders around. That's so frustrating. Gone was the man who was so charming yesterday.

Huffing, I made my way to the beast's office. Beast suits him better huh. Knocking on the door which was ajar, I waited till he asked me to come in and he eventually did it. Oh my god he is so perfect. I must say he is handsome as hell. I can't even take my eyes off of him.

"Miss Blooms we need to go to Italy for a project of great importance and your presence there is needed as you are my personal secretary," he said so confidently. Wait what did he say, I finally came out of my thoughts.

"I am sorry sir but I don't think I will be able to come with you, and besides I booked only one room for you and there is no other room available because of the peak season sir," I said abruptly. "We will figure it out and you are coming end of discussion," he said firmly.

"But sir-" he cut me out saying "I said end of discussion. You are dismissed." That is totally unacceptable and I was ready to continue the argument when he gave me the 'don't-you-dare-say-anything' look.

That was my cue and I just got up and walked away. Wow he is pretty scary. He looks so dangerous when he has that look. I don't think I will be able to control the weird feelings that I am experiencing right now. I must admit that I got scared of him back in the office and on top of that those weird sensations. What is happening to me? Urgggg

I went back to my desk and continued my work without any disturbance but unfortunately I was not able to concentrate. The beast seems to like staying on my mind. Why am I even thinking about him? I am impossible.

The day went by very quickly and Alexander came to give me more work now and so now I end up with a whole lot of work to be completed at home. I also have packing to do for the trip to Italy with the beast.

It was time to go home so I turned my laptop off and placed it in it's bag. I made my way to the beast's office and was about to knock when he said come in. How did he know that I was at the door? The door was ajar so maybe he saw my feet.