Chapter 4

Alexander's POV

I am currently having lunch with my father. Lately, there has been a little brunette that has been on my mind and making me have sleepless night. I have taken a liking in annoying her. But who is she? I need to find out who she is. I seriously don't know what took over me when I kissed her earlier. 

"-Son," my father said. "Sorry dad I didn't hear you," I said not knowing that what he said. "Figlio you seem to be lost. A penny for your thoughts," dad said as he chuckled. "Dad come on it's nothing," I said trying to evade his questions. 

"You know, I started getting lost in my thoughts when I met your mother. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Figlio do you feel anything like that," dad said. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "No dad it's nothing. Anyways so as you are passing down the company soon can I come and work with you in the meantime," I asked him trying to change the topic.

My father agreed and started talking about my mother. She is in Italy right now with some of her friends for a fashion show and I can clearly see that my father is missing her a lot. I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket and saw that it was my mother. I guess you have understood by now that I really love my parents. 

"Hey mom, how are you doing," I asked as I picked up. "I am fine, son, I wish you and your father could have come with me it's been long since you came to Italy," she said. "I know mom. Dad misses you so much that he keeps talking about you it has become annoying. Here talk to him," I said as I handed the phone to my father. 

I just admire my father talking to my mother with so much love. To me, love does not exist, all the women that throw themselves at me because of all the money I have. Now that I'm taking my father's business, I'll become even richer. 

So I am not waiting to find love. But since I saw that beauty at the company and the coffee shop, I have been having weird reactions. It must be just lust for her. She is just another girl. She probably would throw herself at me too when she knows who I am. But there is still a part of me that doesn't want to believe that.

Ending the phone call, my father handed me my phone and said: "You can come and handle the company tomorrow even though it's going to be Saturday you can look through the recent changes. Lately I feel very tired and I think I will take your mother on the vacation that she has been talking about." 

"Dad you mean you are passing down the company to me tomorrow itself," I said shockingly. I thought he would wait for another month or something. I know that I am ready for this as I have been trained since I graduated from the university. I also built various other businesses on my own. 

"Figlio it's time for me to step down and have my retirement and I need your signature for that," he said with a proud smile.

We finished lunch and he told me about his new secretary, Miss Blooms, she seems like a nice girl the way my father is describing her.

Tomorrow when I go to the company, I need to find that beauty that has been on my mind. And with that thought I slipped into deep slumber that I have been missing for the past few days.

Sierra's POV

It's Saturday which means no work. Sitting on my bed, I look at the clock in my room that showed 5:30 AM. It's so early and I am not even able to fall back asleep. Besides I had a whole lot of excitement as my brothers came and Noah has already moved in. 

I got up and did my morning routine, got dressed and then made my way downstairs. I peeked through the door of the guest bedroom to check on Aiden and Caiden who slept there. They looked so cute while sleeping but I know that I will never admit it in front of them. Then I went into the living room with Jayden and Noah sleeping on the couch.
How am I able to keep up with all these boys?

Taking the keys of the brand new car of Noah, I made my way to the nearest diner

Taking the keys of the brand new car of Noah, I made my way to the nearest diner. I got breakfast for all of us and returned home while sipping my hot chocolate. As I reached home everyone was up and already dressed.

After breakfast, my brothers insisted on bringing me to buy furniture for the house as they think it's too old. "Cici, we are paying by the way," said Jayden and Caiden at the same time. And on top of that they wanted to pay for them WHAT THE FUCK? I swear they get really annoying sometimes. 

I know that they are all successful businessmen but I don't want them to spend their money on me. When I did tell them, I ended up getting scolded by Jayden and unfortunately Noah had to go for a job interview and couldn't accompany us.

I must say shopping with my brothers is fun. Jayden has been making puns about everything we saw and that was hilarious. He has this amazing hilarious side that he only shows us. To anyone else, he is just cold and heartless. Sometimes that scares me.

Pretty much that's how my weekend went by, having my brothers and Noah beside me and making fun of each other. Those people make my life less boring.

On Sunday afternoon, me and Noah went to drop the trio to the airport and that was so heartbreaking to see my brothers leaving but I know they will be coming really often. I swear I saw a tear in Jayden's eye when they gave me a group hug. I want them to stay so bad. You need to be a strong and independent girl Sierra!

"Call us if you need anything, Cici and don't forget to call at home everyday. You know how dad gets restless when you don't call," Jayden said as he ruffled my hair. "Yes boys I will. I love you Jay.... I love you Cay.... I love you Aidy," I said kissing each of them. "I love you," they said simultaneously and they went inside. I didn't realise that there was tears falling down until Noah wipe them and told me that we need to get going.

_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. Please vote and comment your thoughts. And don't forget to follow me.

-Love Mokshda