Fever

Anither y/n story based off of the fever I'm having right now lol

It started raining.

You and the peculiars were outside at the moment near the garden.

Bronwyn was the first one who went inside shortly followed by the others.

But y/n loved the rain and they didn't want to go in just yet.

You ran into the garden letting the gentle drops of rain drop onto your face.

It was getting a bit windy out but nothing too unbearable.

While y/n was outside, Miss Peregrine did a head count as she held onto Millard who ran into the home soaked.

As she counted, she realized you weren't there.

Knowing y/n though, she knew exactly where you might be.

She told Emma to go and find you to which she agreed.

After grabbing a umbrella of course.

As Emma walked through the garden, she saw you prancing around, practically dancing in the rain.

She cleared her throat and you turned to see her.

You felt embarrassed at first but then seen how Emma didn't seem to judge.

"Isn't it wonderful out here?" You say, recieving a confused glance from Emma.

"I don't think hard wind and rain is...wonderful." she says but her smile didn't cease knowing how happy you were about it.

"Now come on, Miss P said to come get you." She continues and you folow her under the umbrella.

When you get inside, nobody was as soaked as you...well maybe Millard was.

Miss Peregrine tidyed Millard up and sent him to his room and then went over to you.

"That will be enough, Miss Bloom." She says.

Emma nods and sets the umbrella aside, soon leaving to her room to get cleaned up.

You didn't realize you were shaking from the cold till now.

Miss Peregrine frowned and went to get something.

When did it get so cold? It wasn't this cold outside...or was it?

Miss P returned with another towel and wrapped you up in it.

"Millard is freshening up at the moment, but as soon as he's done I want you to make sure you get cleaned up as soon as possible." She says firmly but gently.

You tried to say 'okay' but your teeth were chattering so hard that all that came out was a small shudder.

Miss Peregrine looked down at you and kneeled.

She put her hands on your shoulders and looked out you, concerned but pitying you.

You couldn't stand when people pityed you.

She stood up, took your hand, and led you over near the fireplace.

Your shivering still wouldn't stop and you felt a bit, what's the word? Dizzy? Tired?

Maybe both.

Miss P then moved over to the closet and brought out a small blanket she had in there.

"I told you not to do that but you did it anyway." She scolds but in a gentle loving way.

You try to laugh.

"It was worth it."

She smiles and you do as well.

Your vision starts to get wonky and all you want to do is shut your eyes and sleep, but shoved that thought away when you knew you had to stay awake.

Miss Peregrine startled you whenever she sat to press her hand against your head.

"Sorry," she says.

"It's okay."

She checks your temperature and frowns.

"Your burning up." She says.

Your eyelids start to droop and you wanted to sleep so bad ((sounds like me at school)) but Miss P gently shook you a bit.

"Stay up until Millard is done. In fact, I'm going to see what is taking him so long." She says as she sighs and gets up.

She shouldn't have left because - no matter how much you forced it back - you fell asleep near the fireplace.
_______________

You woke up to find yourself in your bedroom with night clothes on - not your soaked ones.

Your head was fuzzy and you felt numb.

Your eyes were burning and your throat as well.

You let out a cough or two which led into a full out coughing fit. ((Lol based on true events))

I shouldn't have went out into the rain.

You thought as you drifted back to sleep.

Be safe guys, being sick is the worst <3