Time to Relax

Today was finally a break for both y/n and Alma, but it didn't go as well.

Alma woke up around the time the sun was pearing over the horizon. They were planning on waking up early to get some extra time in.

She opens the blinds and was surprised not to hear you complaining about the sunlight.

She walks over to the side of the bed with a smile and leans down to kiss your forehead. When she did she pulled back with surprise. You were burning hot.

No wonder you weren't getting up. The fever was making you extra tired.

When Alma returned with a cold rag and layed it on your forehead you woke up.

"Good morning love." You say and your demeanor changes when you see her face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing love, your just running a fever." She says with a sigh.

"I am?"

"Yes, don't you feel sick at all?" She says with curiosity.

"No, not really." You say and she seems confused.

"That's odd." She stops to think some more but cannot come up with a conclusion. "Well, either way you have to get some sleep and get better."

"But what about our day together?" You ask. "I didn't ruin that, did I?"

"No, of course not love. I just want you to get better."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."
________________

Sorry this chapter is so short, I have been having a mild case of writers block lol