There With You

Why not two in one night? I can't sleep at the moment anyway
_____________

Y/n was someone who lived in a strict household.

"No one is allowed to leave after dark"
"Don't raise your voice at me"
"Yeah? Well your opinion doesn't matter."

You have been told worse but you didn't really care at the moment. All you could think about was Miss Peregrine and your friends.

You would always catch yourself thinking how much of a better mom she is compared to your step-mother.

Your step mom was just as bad as your dad.

Your sleep was interrupted by a liud clang in the kitchen.

Oh wonderful. They're fighting again.

You slowly get out of bed and walk outside your door to the kitchen.

"Just shut the hell up!" Your dad yells at your stepmom and he tries to make a move but you intervene.

"Will you all just shut up! I'm trying to sleep." You say, stiffling a yawn.

"Yeah? I think you should go back to bed because you have been getting on my nerves lately." He says half drunk.

"Well, last time I checked studies showed that your opinions don't matter."

He looked at you with a death glare only for you to return it.

While this was going on, your step mother left the house with the car.

Oh great. The wimpy bitch left me here with him.

You look over at your dad again and he reaches for a bottle and slams it down.

You didn't know what happened. It was all so fast. You look down at your arm to find it bleeding and your dad had no reaction at all.

Y/n was fed up with it. They ran out of the house and ran and ran till they found the loop entrance.

I told Miss P I would be over tomorrow night. I hope she doesn't mind I am early.

Y/n steps through the loop and continues until they see the home for peculiars.

Please don't be mad..

They walk up to the door and slowly knock. Y/n knew Miss P would be up so there is no need to wake the others.

Just as y/n thought, the door opened by Miss P.

"Dear? What are you doing out here so late?" She asks, confused.

"Long story." You say and seemed to forget about your arm till she notices.

"Hun, you arm!" She says and quickly rushes you in.

"I'm fine, really." You say when she finished bandaging the wound, still concerned about you.

"I know, but I just worry." She says and looks down with a smile.

When you tilt your head a bit, you noticed her eyes were getting red.

"Hey! Hey, don't get upset I am okay!" You say.

She smiles and looks back up at you.

"I know." But she doesn't seem to mean it. "Let's get you tucked into bed."

"Wait aren't the guest rooms occupied?" You ask.

"Yes so tonight you will stay in my room."

"Where will you sleep?"

"Downstairs."

You couldn't help but feel bad.

"Let me sleep downstairs." You offer recieving a surprised glance from Miss P.

"Hun, no. I already know how the whole sleeping thing is at your home."

She had a point, but you refused to take it.

"Fine, I will lay up here for the night only if you sleep up here as well."

She seemed to think about it.

"Don't think about it, just say yes." You say and she smiles.

She takes your hand and leads you into her room to get you settled in.

As you lay down, she gives you a kiss on the forehead and hugs you.

"I love you." She whispers. "Now get some sleep."

You nod as the thoughts of the day all seem to vanish and you could already feel them getting replaced.