I Told You I Would Keep You Safe

Request from lesliesBBY
Y/n was kidnapped by Mr Barron whilst being pregnant, Miss Peregrine goes to save her.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!" I scream as he shoves me through the door. "I don't want to go!"

I look over at Alma and the children who stood before us, unknowing what to do.

"I can't leave them." I cry out as he continues shoving me out the door. "Barron, let me go!"

"The more you struggle, the more I enjoy this." He says simply making me shut up. I take one last look at Alma who looks at me, tears in her eyes.

"I love you." I mouth towards her when the doors shut.
~~~~~~~

"I have to get her back!" Miss Peregrine shouts at Miss Avocet. "So could you please look after the children. Please."

She gives her a pleading look on which she says yes.

"Thank you." Alma says relieved and leaves to find Mr Barron and y/n.

Taking flight in her bird form, Miss Peregrine looks all over the island outside the loop and inside, when eventually she finds them.

"Let me out!" She shrieks which Alma hears as she swoops down into the house that Mr Barron was in.

Alma reaches the entrance to find y/n pinned against the wall by Mr Barron who was holding a weapon of some sort.

"Y/n!" She shrieks as she runs over, only to be stopped.

"No!" Y/n shouts at first and she quickly speaks up when she sees the hurt look on Alma. "I don't want you getting hurt."

Mr Barron laughs as he lowers the weapon.

"Don't we all just love a reunion?" He chuckles softly. "I know I do. Just the more... fun." At the last statement he slashes the knife over y/ns neck and she claps her hand over the wound in shock.

"No! You! Goddamnit!" She runs over and grips Mr Barron against the neck. "You don't fucking touch my wife!"

She hears a startled cry from her wife and she quickly drops Mr Barron and runs over to her.

"Y/n, love, dear, please look at me." She says with tears in her eyes as y/ns blood runs through her hand that was clamped over her neck. "We will get you fixed up and head home where you will get better and will heal up just fine."

Alma says this as she rubs her finger across her cheek and brushes her hair back.

"I don't think I'll be able to." Y/n says breathless and her breathing starts becoming labored. "I'm sorry."

Alma grips her into a hug, not minding the blood dripping onto her coat.

"No, don't say that. You'll be fine, don't be sorry. I love you, you can't leave me."

"I'm sorry, Alma." Y/n whispers. "I love you."

She suddenly feels her body become heavy as she falls against her. Almas eyes grew wide in doubt of what happened.

"Y/n?" She rubs y/ns back a little, hoping for a response. "Love? Dear?"

She looks down at her and knows that her wife and her child are both gone.

"Touching moment. Sadly I must ruin it." She hears Mr Barron say and rage fills her.

"You took her away! You took them away and now they're gone!" Alma screams as she walks over to him. "If they must be gone then you have to be!"

She grabs a tool that could work as a weapon and charges after him, but she stops mid way.

What is happening to me?

She drops the weapon and looks at y/n.

I need to. I want to.

She runs over to Mr Barron and tackles him.

"You took them away from me you filthy piece of shit!" She shrieks.

~~~~~~~~~~~

🥲