(No Title)

Y/n gets ready for bed and is woken up from a surprise.
'~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, I am so tired. I could stay here forever." I mumble as I lay down in bed. "I don't want to get up and change."

I bury my face into the pillows.

"I need to stay awake for Alma to return." I mumble, but I slowly end up drifting off to sleep.
~~~~~~~

Alma then comes home from a meeting she has with Miss Avocet and Miss Wren. She was just as exaughtsted.

Instead of changing as well, she went straight up to bed and flopped down onto her side. She forgot y/n was laying on the other side though.

When she flopped down, face first, y/n flew up on the other side and fell on the floor.

"Woah!" She shrieked when  she fell off the side and Alma looked up startled.

She scrambled over to the side to make sure she was alright but at the same time y/n stood up and they banged heads against each other. They both let out an ow and Y/n fell down again with her hand on her head while Miss Peregrine rubbed her head.

"Well," Alma says with a smile. "That was a painful hello."

Y/n laughed a little as Miss Peregrine held out her hand to help her up. They both layed down, Alma spooning her in the process.

"Sorry about that, dear. " She says and laughs a little as she kisses your head.

"It's all right, sorry about your head." Y/n giggles as she looks up and gently brushes her finger acrossed Almas forehead.

Alma takes her hand and kisses it.

"I love you, y/n." She says and spoons you into a hug. "Sleep well."

"Love you too. " y/n mumbles and burys into her chest as she falls asleep.
~~~~~~~~~

You know, I just thought of something scary. What if Eva Green ever came on here and saw how many photos of her as Miss P or someone and all the fanfinctions about her...