Old Friends

Yes, again, another y/n story because these are so much fun!!!
I promise though I will try to do more ship ones then!
_______________

Y/n was really close friends with Miss Peregrine. She was the only one who understood you and helped you with problems going on. Sadly though, you had to leave.

You see, y/n was dating someone at the moment and there was a lot of fighting. So what you did was to leave the home for peculiars and try to make mends with your partner.

Miss P of course was upset at first, but soon understood. When the time came you left, not looking back at all the confused faces the children had.

When you returned home and sat down in the chair, your boyfriend came in. He grunted as he sat down into his chair and started working on work things.

You try to start up a conversation.

"Hey hun, how was work?"

He seems to ignore you.

"Hun?"

"Gosh, do you ever shut up?" He says, in a harsh tone.

You lean back down into your chair and look out the window. It was getting late, the sun setting and the moon rising.

"I'm going to bed." He grumbles as he stands and leaves you alone in the room.

You sigh and try to hold back tears. Y/n wanted to make things work but sadly it probably wasn't going to work.

After he leaves and shuts the door, you start feeling the tears down your face as you look out at the night sky. At every individual star.

Then you see something. A bird? No, it can't be.

You shrug it off, wipe your eyes, and go towards the bedroom.

When you open the door though, you weren't expecting such a unwelcoming surprise. Inside you see him, on his phone, with another person.

Before he sees you, you hide behind the hallway wall and listen.

"Yeah, I know but I just cannot stand her. She's just some stupid person who doesn't understand anything. She doesn't even talk to me." You hear him say.

That's when you hear a women on the other end.

"Well, just do what your heart tells you." She says.

"Alright, thank you love."

What...

You stare wide eyed at the ceiling at what you just heard. You slowly crumble down the wall and sit down.

This time you don't hide the tears, they end up coming and you run outside to the porch to get fresh air.

You sit on the swing set and look out over the hills as tears run down. You broke into a quiet sobbing mess.

As you were crying, you thought you heard something.

"Y/n?"

You heard it again and looked up to see who it was.

You were met with sharp, concerned pook coming from none other than Miss Peregrine.

"What are you-" you were cut off by a gasp from your sobbing and continued, not bothering to explain.

Miss Peregrine didn't know what to say so she sat down on the swing with you, gently stoking your back.

"Hun, what's wrong?" She finalky says breaking the silence.

Instead of answering, you ram into her with a hug.

"I shouldn't have left," you say through sobs. "I shouldn't have left."