Someone to talk to

Writing another y/n story to take my mind off of some stress! I just want to thank all of you reading for the views and votes!
((TW: Body Disphoria/Negative thoughts))
____________

Another day in the loop.

You sigh. Time is moving so slow, every day being the same.

You lay on the side of your bed, looking outside the window beside it.

You see the garden where Fiona is busy tending to the garden, Bronwyn helping with some lifting as well.

Miss Peregrine was occupied at the moment so it was just you and your thoughts.

Y/n always feels so empty and depressed most of the time. Sometimes not even wanting to get out of bed, just ly there and stare at the ceiling. Most people would find this strange or boring, but you find it as a way to think about some things.

Some of these things though are not 'fun' to think about. Most of it is about yourself, but nothing good ever comes out of that.

You lay there thinking for who knows how long. Maybe an hour or two, this whole time you should have been doing your chores. You didn't feel like it though, you didn't feel anything. You felt numb.

Your thoughts still continued after someone knocked on your door. You didn't answer. Eventually someone just barged in, possibly from worry.

It was Miss Peregrine.

"Y/n, what in the world are you doing?" She says, at first frustrated but then after sensing something was wrong, she fell concerned.

"Hun, what's wrong?" She says and kneels beside the bed, blocking your vision from the window.

You look into her eyes to be met with utter concern and worry.

You didn't feel like talking. You didn't feel like doing anything. You look back up as best as you can to the wall.

"Hun, please look at me." She says, placing her hand on the side of your face and gently bringing it back down to look at her.

"Tell me what's going on." She says gently.

You cannot tell her. She would bs so confused and angry with you. Your worried she will either think your lying, or your just being selfish. You think your thoughts are no big deal at all.

You want to tell her you hate yourself. You can't. But at the same time you wonder why she can't see that you are ugly and selfish and horrible.

Why am I even here you think.

"Y/n?"

You return out of your thoughts to see Miss Peregrine, who was still waiting for an answer.

Your eyes tear up but you cannot cry. You feel unable to. All those nights of crying and you just can't.

"Hey," Miss P whispers. "If you can't say it now, tell me later if you need to."

She gives you a worried smile and stands only to be held back.

Her smile abruptly stops at the surprise to look down to see you grabbing her hand gently.

"Don't go...please," you whisper, not being able to speak louder.

The window showed it was late now.

"I won't, just let me get the children ready and the loop restarted."

She gently rubs your hand and you let go. Miss P then walks out the door.
___________

Your eyes slowly started to shut when you hear the door open.

Your eyes snap open and you look up, half panicked, to see who it is. Miss P looks back a bit surprised.

"Sorry to startle you," you hear Miss Peregrine say. "I thought you were asleep."

You nod in understanding. She then walks over to your bed and sits on the side.

You sit up from where you were that way you don't fall asleep.

Miss P sighs and places her hands on your shoulders.

"I love you, we all do. You know that, right?" She says abruptly.

You nod but she doesn't believe it.

"I hope you do." She says with a weak smile.

A tear that - you didn't know was there - rolled down you cheek and Miss P noticed, swiping it away with her thumb.

She continued stroking your cheek gently, waiting for you to do something.

Shes going to hate you for it you think.

You squeeze your eyes shut and accidently let out a sob.

The stroking on your cheek speeds up a bit, Miss P trying to keep calm herself.

"It's alright, I will not be angry. I will still love you no matter what." She says gently. "I love you."

You try to keep it back but fail and break down.

She stops rubbing your cheek and brings her hand down to your back.

"Come here." She whispers.

You fall into her arms and stay there for what feels like hours.

You needed this more than you thought, you needed someone to show you that they care.

You needed someone to be there for you.
________________