Sometimes Life Takes Sacrifices

I have nothing to say so enjoy
_______________

Y/n was captured with the other ymbrynes in a big cage. Made from Mr. Barron himself.

You knew Jacob and the others were coming soon, but you had to make sure Mr. Barron didn't do anything to any of you before they came.

Funny, ymbrynes waiting for their wards to save them.

As you sat worrying, Miss Peregrine looked over at you.

She shifted back into herself and letted you perch youself on her arm.

You looked around and she was the last person to shift back.

You flinched startled for a second, when Alma started gently stroking your head.

It helped a bit, but your feathers were still puffed out from anxiety.

"Hey," you hear Alma whisper and you cock your head up to her. "Your alright, dear."

You shake your head a bit and fluff up your f/b ((favorite bird)) feathers.

She continues stroking your head till you hear the door slide open and close.

You quickly flap over to turn and peer over who it is.

Alma quickens her petting and you know that it cannot be good.

You start skimming the room and finally land on the person who entered.

Jacob.

You let out a small chirp, either from anxiety or joy.

That was until you hear another voice in the room.

Mr. Barron.

"Ah, Jacob. I see you have joined us." He sneers.

Your feathers puff out immediately when you see him close in on Jacob.

You were the smallest bird, which meant you could try the biggest solution.

You left from Miss Peregrines grip and quickly fly between the bars of the cage, fly to the door, and transform into your human self after staying bird for almost forever.

Mr. Barron quickly released Jacob and went slowly over to you.

"Now, little birdie, head back to the cage and maybe I will spare you." Mr. Barron hisses.

You gave Jacob a look that meant to save them while you distracted him. Jacob nodded.

As he was working you kept Barron going.

"Hmm, wasn't any of the thoughts I had when escaping." You say.

"Go back in now or else." He says, cold anger in his voice.

This terrified you none the less but that wouldn't stop you.

"Or else what? You cannot do any more than what you did now." You say and look over to see Jacob finishing opening the cage.

It was working.

"Oh brave one we have here I see." He says. "I could use one of you."

You have him a furious look which he merely smiled back.

He moves close to you and tilts your chin up.

As he does, you look back and see Jacob and the other ymbrynes free and slowly making their way out. Except Miss Peregrine. She was worried about you and seemed to refuse to leave without you.

I cannot let her do that.

You quickly kicked Mr. Barron away from you and run to Miss P.

"You have to go." You say sternly.

Alma looked confused.

"I am not leaving you, y/n." She replies firmly.

Mr. Barron was making his way and you forced her over to the window.

You could not let her get hurt.

Mr. Barron was about to swift his knife when you looked deep into her blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, love." You whisper just as he puts the knife into you and you push her.

"No!" Miss Peregrine yells and quickly turns into a falcon mid fly.

"No, no, no, no." She sobs when she meets the others at the bottom.

She wanted to return to you but she knew you were long gone.

She did it for us to be free.

Alma thought as they made it back into the loop, shutting Mr. Barron out.
__________
I am sorry if you cried *sniff*