Night of the crash

Request!
I can't find your @ so I hope you get this!
~~~~~~~~~

This can't be happening.
No. No, no.

The planes speed increases as it plummets towards the earth. As much as I try to lessen the fall, it doesn't work.

Everything went bright when the plane hit the ground. Despite wearing a seatbelt, my head banged against the wheel as the plane sends jolts of pain in my body.

All of this just because I didn't want to go to war.

The plane eventually slows to a stop but I couldn't stay awake to know where I am.
-------------

I wake up, my vision fuzzy as I regain myself. I was lying in a bed in a... A house?

I start to panic and try to sit up but a jolt of pain goes through my head that makes me lay down again. My head gently turns to the side when I hear the door open.

"If I were you, I'd stay lying down." I hear a soft voice say and I can't help but let myself relax when I hear her. She was a tall women with blue raven hair. She had a soft smile as she walks over to the side of the bed. "Does anything hurt?" She asks and at first I couldn't say anything. Any time I speak it makes my head hurt more. Almost as if she read my mind, she answers the question.

"I'm guessing your head probably still hurts a lot from the crash." She says, almost in a whisper. I gently nod and she brushes away my hair to inspect around to make sure nothing was more injured than before. "It looks like you might have a bruise afterwards, but fortunately that would be it." She gave me another small smile and I return it as best as I could. "Pardon my manners, I should have introduced myself. I am Miss Alma Peregrine and this is my home for peculiars." She must have seen the confusion on my face since she explains more. "Your plane has fallen into what we call a time loop. A time loop are different loops that stay in a certain time period. For example, my loop always stays as September 3, 1940."

All of this seemed to float in my head and I couldn't process any of it.

"It's a lot to process, I know." She says after a pause. "I can always explain things once you get better."

I nod in which she then asks if I need anything. I shake my head no and shortly she leaves the room. The pain was slowly dragging me down and eventually I fell asleep.
---------------

The plane beeps as the red warning symbol fires through the plane. My hands race to reach the wheels and buttons to avoid a heavy crash. As the stirring wheel gets jammed I try to fix it but end up breaking something instead. The plane ricochets off the ground as my body jams into the side of the plane.
I didn't want to die.
I don't want to die.
Please...

"Wake up." I hear someone say. "It's alright, please! Just wake up."

I open my eyes to find myself in the same room I was in earlier. I clutch my head.

God, this pain really makes me want to be dead.

"It's alright. It's over now and you're okay, I promise." I hear the same voice say. I peel my hands away from my face to find... Was it Peregrine? Alma? Something along those lines. She stood by the edge of the bed brushing away any loose hair away from my face.

"I-Im sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I say, a bit embarrassed yet shaken by the dream.

My head needs to KNOCK IT OFF RIGHT NOW.