Love, your sick

The sun slowly casted through the room that eventually woke y/n.

She was a bit surprised to find Alma up beside her waiting for her to awake.

"Dear, are you alright? You slept in longer than usual." Alma says, worried.

"Oh I'm as right as rain hun, no worries." You reply even though you felt yourself unusually heating up.

"If you say so, love." She replys and gives you a small smile.

You began to sit up and as you did you inhaled sharply.

Alma's small smile was soon replaced with fear.

"Love, are you sure your okay?" She says as she gently rubs your hand as she sits beside you.

"Of course." You say and force yourselve up without any sign of pain showing.

Alma seems skeptical but eventually has to leave to get the children up.

Your head was pounding and you felt nauseated and light headed.

"Oh dear, I wish this would go away." You say to yourself.

You slowly make your way down the steps where little Claire comes running over.

"Hi, y/n!" She says, causing your headache to spike.

Despite it though you give her a small smile.

"Hello dear." You reply and she runs off to the table.

The last thing you wanted to do is eat.

You didn't realize you were hesitating to sit down till Alma points it out.

"Dear, are you joining us?" She says still worried.

"I'm not that hungry today now that I think of it." Alma looks at your confused and worried. "Really, love, I will be okay."

She nods, more so affirming herself.

As you walk off from the table, you are stuck with pain right in your stomach but you try to make it up the steps.

Everything was tilting to the side and making you dizzy. You were leaning against the wall till you heard a voice from behind you.

Emma.

"Y/n, are you okay? Do you need help? I can take you to your room." She says.

You try to smile and she helps you to your bedroom.

She helps you in and eventually leaves where you then fall asleep.

A knock on the door wakes you up and the sound of someone walking in.

It was Alma.

She sits on the side of the bed and lays her hand gently on your forehead.

"Oh dear, your burning up." She says and strokes your cheek a bit.

"Hun, I will be okay." You reassure her.

"I know, but I still worry."

She sighs and looks off to the side before moving her glance back to you.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She says and cups your cheek in her hand again.

"I didn't want to put all the tasks back on you again. I wanted to help but I guess it didn't work out."

She smiles.

"Dear, you don't have to worry about me doing the work sometimes. I mean, I took care of these children for so long before I met you." She leans down and kisses your forehead. "I'm sure I will make due till you feel better and get plenty of rest. You feeling better is my top priority."

You smile and she returns it.

"Now it's late so try and get some sleep. I will be up here soon." She says, with a kiss and heads out the door.

I've been needing writing ideas but the way I got this idea it not the way I wanted to get it. Lol I got food poisoning and I feel like I am dying at the moment, how is your day/night going so far?