Awkward

Y/n was home alone while the others were at the beach. She didn't really want to go so she persuaded Miss P to let her stay home.

She quick got a shower and then sat on the couch, finishing a book she was reading.

Part of why she liked to stay home is that she didn't have to worry about someone walking in on her doing something. It was always awkward.

She gently started humming as she read her book. When she finished she went up to her room and started working on fixing things up.

She made the bed, opened the curtains where she then opened the window to let a gentle breeze in.

Her humming shortly turned to small singing as she worked around the house. She made tea and started making dinner since they were soon going to return.

She sang as she shuffled around the kitchen, gathering up the food as she set the table.

She seen a figure out of the side of her eye and looked over to find Miss Peregrine standing in the doorway smiling.

Y/n's face flushed red and she quickly snap out of her stance.

"I-I was just making dinner." Y/n says with a little nervous laugh at the end.

"You have a wonderful singing voice Miss y/l/n." You looked down at your feet, embarrassed. "Thank you for making dinner."

"No, no problem." You say and smile up at her.

She returns it.

Well, this was awkward.

Sorry for such a small chapter! Stay safe loves <3