Missing Part 1

Another idea from massivesimpformissp about y/n going missing and basically the entire loop goes into panic mode.
____________

It was another day in the loop when Miss Peregrine awoke, precisely 12 minutes and 36 seconds before she had to start breakfast.

She decided to take the time to see y/n before she would be around the children.

When she was around y/n, it seemed like all your problems and worries washed away like a river. It felt nice. Great actually. Alma needed this break a lot.

Alma walked into your room, which was located right beside hers.

When she walked in though, you weren't there.

Miss Peregrine started panicking.

No, no, don't panic. Maybe she went downstairs or out in the Garden. Yes, she loves the Garden.

Alma makes her way down the steps and heads out to the Garden, not seeing you downstairs.

But you weren't in the Garden either.

Now Miss P was panicking.

She checked her stopwatch.

9 minutes and 11 seconds to go looking for y/n before the children got up and Miss Peregrine would have to make breakfast.

She quickly turned into a bird and made her way, flying at full speed looking all over for you.

She's not here, she's not here.

Miss Peregrine was now full on panicking, tears shortly crowding her vision.

She landed on a bank of the woods, on a tree, to take a break and breathe.

That was until she saw you.

She sucked in a breath from relief when she saw it was you.

You didn't seem well though.

She flew over quickly and perched on your leg.

Y/n was sitting, leaning back into a tree with her knees up to her chest.

Miss P cocked her head to get your attention and it worked when she seen you look up at her, opening her eyes.

She cooed, worried, when she seen that your eyes were bloodshot.

You smiled, weakly and went up to stroke her head.

She didn't like it because of the worry at the moment but she letted you anyway since Miss P could tell it was comforting for you.

Miss Peregrine looked you over, making sure you were alright.

She thought you were okay till she saw a bruise forming around the side of your neck.

She accidently squaked from surprise and you jumped for a minute thinking it was from the petting and put your hand down quickly.

Miss Peregrine noticed and jumped off your knee.

She then flipped and transformed back into herself.

As soon as she did you could see concern written even more clearly on her face.

"Y/n, what happened?" She says, gently but firmly as she kneeled down towards you and checking over you again.

"He came." You say in a whisper, your voice cracking at the end.

"Who?" She asks, growing even more worried.

"Mr. Barron."
_______________
Should I do a part 2? No? Yes?