Thank you

THIS IS FOR massivesimpformissp FOR HER AMAZING BOOK!
Matilda x MPHFPC crossover
This is an amazing book and I thought you would like some fanfiction about it :)
~~~~~~~~~
Jenny mind tended to wonder when she layed down in bed the other night. She didn't want to think about it, but her mind sometimes wandered to it. Her memories of Agatha were so vivid that they seemed to cloud her brain. Especially when she was alone without Alma there. She felt lonely.

She didn't realize what was going on until she felt a small tear run down the side of her cheek. She gently wiped it and rolled over on her other side of their bed.

"No, I can't just be selfish like this." She whispers, but it was no use. She still though about the things Agatha has done to her and it always made her like this.

She gently started to quietly sob, her hand cupped over her mouth. She didn't want Alma to hear since she was downstairs somewhere. Well, that didn't last long.

She heard footsteps coming to their door and when it opened she accidently had her breath hitch.

"Little bird, are you alright?"

She couldn't pity herself over this. It was ridiculous.

She bit down on her knuckle to get rid of the ache in her chest as she felt Alma lay on the other side of the bed facing her.

"Tell me what's wrong," Alma asks. "Please."

She bit down on her knuckle when she felt Alma gently move it.

"It's okay, love."

Jeny broke down into tears and sobs as Alma hugged her tight. It broke her heart seeing her little bird like this.

"I'm sorry." Jenny said a few times as she sobbed into her chest.

"Jenny, you have nothing to be sorry about." Alma says as she tilts her chin up and looks into her eyes. "I know what you are thinking and you have every right to be upset about what happened."

"I just feel selfish about it." She says with a tear running down. Alma wipes it away as she looks at her.

"It is not being selfish, Jenny." She whispers gently. "It's giving yourself time to heal."

The hug tightens and Jenny burys her face into her neck.

"I love you, bluebird." Jenny whispers. "Thank you."

"Of course, petit oiseau." Alma whispers. "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~

This may not be all accurate but I thought it was fun :) please check out all her books, they are amazing and she deserves more views!