No matter what, I'm here.

Y/n x Mother Peregrine
~~~~~~~~

He grabs me by the wrist and drags me over to the bar table.
"Stop it!" I yell as he tries to make me stand still.
"Even if I do, I don't want you running around, shouting this from the rooftops to everyone you know." He grumbles his voice slurring.
He clamps my arms down on to the table and rips my shirt up, causing me to inhale sharply.
"Please," I sob. "Please... no."

My eyes snap open and I find myself in the same room as I was when I fell asleep. No bar. No people. Just me and my bed.

I ly back in bed and replay the dream over and over in my head, wishing that it almost were just a dream. That it didn't ever happen. It just reminds me of how stupid I was for being to scared to speak up and defend myself. I rub my hand over my face, avoiding wanting to cry. My breathing felt shallow and seemed harder to do when I noticed that I was on my way to a panic attack. I practice the methods Miss Peregrine taught me, but none would help. Guilty feeling, I make my way to my door and step quietly into the hallway, leaving my door open. I gently make my way to Miss Peregrines room, hoping maybe she would be awake and downstairs hopefully. I slowly open the door to find her in bed. She was in a deep sleep and I half thought about turning around.

No. You need to trust what she said. She won't get mad if you wake her. Just do it. ((Like Nike...))

At first my legs wouldn't move, almost like I was a bit scared to wake her up since she might get upset. I take a deep breath and walk over to the side of her bed after shutting the door. I reach my hand up to wake her up but then lower it. Shortly after, I finally raised it again after getting my nerves down a bit, and tapped her a little.

"Miss Peregrine?" She quickly woke up like a mother would when she hears her child upset.

"Whats wrong, dear?" She says as she sits up and gently lays her hand on my arm.

"You know, it sounds silly now." I say letting out a shaky smile. "Sorry for waking you up."

Her eyes look at me in confusion.
"You can tell me anything." She says. "This is the first you ever woke me up so something must be bothering you."

"I-I just had a bad dream." My voice shaky and I let out a small laugh. "Nothing big when you think about it."

She narrows her eyes at me and my smile slowly goes back down.
"What was the dream about?" She asks. When she sees me internally panic, she gently starts rubbing my arm as she looks down at me. "I think I know what it was." She says empathetically and I nod. "Would you like to stay with me tonight?" She asks and I nod.

"I do if you don't mind."

"Not at all dear." She says with a smile as I lay down beside her and she hugs me against her. "I want to thank you for getting me when you had to. I'm very proud of you for that."

I scoot in closer and she hugs me tighter.
"I want you to know that no matter what, I'm here. Anytime you need me."
~~~~~~~~

Fluff chapter but then next chapter will be badass y/n protecting her mom (Alma) 💅