I Can Help You

Y/n accidently gets pregnant, but doesn't find out until it is too late and goes to Miss Peregrines loop to seek help.

Request from sliceanddice64
~~~~~~~~~~

This can't be happening...

Why did my boyfriend do this? I told him that I didn't want kids, but he did it anyway.

I thought nothing happened after words, hoped that nothing did. I was wrong.

I'm pregnant?

I shake my head and go down stairs into our kitchen. My boyfriend was sitting in there eating his morning breakfast: toast and eggs.

"Why?" I said my voice shaky when I walked in through the kitchen doorway.

"Trust me, you'll love to have kids." He says simply and bites into a piece of his toast.

"As someone who is married to me, you can't just rape me!" I shout and slap the toast out of his hand. He stood up and pinned me against the wall.

"It's not rape if I'm your boyfriend." He says and walks away to his plate again.

"Then I don't want you to be my boyfriend anymore." I say and walk out the door. I was still in my night gown but I didn't mind. It was spring at the moment so it wasn't too cold out.

I make my way up to the entrance of  the loop. Obviously Miss Peregrine doesn't have kids, but surely she would know some things on how to raise one.

I didn't want to be a young mom and on top of that not knowing how to raise a child. I'm only 18 and I need to know how to raise them right. I especially need to know if they would be peculiar also.

My powers are simple. I can move things with my mind. Telekinesis basically.

I make my way up to the home of peculiars and my walking seems to get slowed. I huff out a breath as I walk.

Who knew walking was so hard?

When I finally made it up to the door, I noticed how early it was. The children won't be up but I know for sure Miss Peregrine will be.

But what would she think of me now?

I've visited her before but not with a baby bump. She might be upset, just like my parents.

I rubbed my face with my hand as I reach for the door.

Well, only one way to find out.

I knock 4 times and wait for a response. Would she be mad? I'm not sure.

I wait a minute and go to knock again when the door opened. Miss Peregrine was standing in the doorway with a smile.

"Miss y/l/n! What a pleasure to see you here." She says and she then sees my stomach. Of course she wouldn't say anything but I say the falter in her smile.

"I know that you know." I say and she looks me in my eyes with concern. "It's alright, I didn't want to have a kid but things were sort of forced and I had no choice. So I came here wondering if you had any advice."

She looks me over with surprise and concern as she takes me by the hand and leads me inside.

"Come inside and we will talk, I don't want you catching a cold." She says gently with a soft smile and sits me down in the living room on a chair that sits next to hers.

"The children are sleeping and will be until approximately 1 hour, 45 minutes and 11 seconds so you have plenty of time." She says and I smile.

She sits down in the chair next to mine and gently takes my hand.

"Feel free to say whatever you need to but I don't want to force you to say anything." She says with a worried smile. "I would gladly give you advice, but if you don't mind me asking, why was I the first one you thought of?"

I smile at her to keep me from breaking.

"My parents wouldn't, they said they instead would just disown me." I say with a smile that starts faltering and she wraps me into a hug. "It's alright, I'm more so mad at somebody else."

She places her arms on my shoulders now and looks me sternly in the eye.

"It's him isn't it? He done this?" I looked at her wide eyed when she said this.

She knew...

I nod and she hugs me tighter.

"I will help you in any way you need." She says gently. "For now, I cannot let you go home. Is that alright?"

I nod and the hug gets tighter.

I will keep this child no matter what. Even though I didn't want kids, doesn't mean I hate them. I wanted to eventually but not this soon. But either way I will love them with all my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~