Upcoming business

Trigger warning: harassment, anxiety
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was busy walking to the library to pick out some new books. She finished the ones she was reading and soon got bored of the ones they had in the loop.

Alma decided that she could go out and get some new ones as long as she stayed safe. She promised she would, but she would have stayed home if she knew what was going to happen.

When she reached the outside of the library a pair of hands grabbed her, one on her waist, the other on her mouth.

The person - who turned out to be a drunk - pinned her on the brick wall outside the building.

"Now what are you up to, pretty lady?" He slurs, his breath tainted with the smell of liquor. "Want me to show you how to have a fun time?"

"Sir, please I have to go." I say and try to wiggle out of his grip, but his nails dig into me and he presses his mouth up against my neck.

"We are only getting started." He says and y/n tenses.

I can't get out, I don't know what to do...wait a minute.

You still had the keys to your house outside the loop that were in your back pocket. You quickly got them out and stabbed him in the arm with the point. He yelped and flew back and you took that moment to run.

"Come back here, we aren't done!" He shouts but before you knew it, you were back in the loop. That didn't mean you stopped running though. You ran all the way through the woods, not caring that the branches were cuting your face. You didn't stop till you knew you were safe.

You quickly run past the children outside and run inside, slamming the door behind you. You slowly sink down onto the floor, panting from anxiety and from the run.

"Are you alright, hun?" You only heard her when she knelt down in front of you and gently layed her hand across your cheek. "Why do you have scratches all over you?" She examines you before pulling you upstairs to clean your wounds.

After she was done you were able to calm down.

"Tell me what's wrong." She says breaking the silence like a knife. "I know something is on your mind."

You sighed before telling her the story and by the time you were finished you were breaking down slowly from it all.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I am like this." I laugh a painful laugh while I wipe my eyes.

Alma on the other hand looked like she was about to murder someone.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she stands up. Before leaving she stops at the doorway and looks at you.

"I am fine, but it seems I have some...upcoming business to attend to." She says, her eyes full of fury. With that, she left.