DUN. DUN. DUN!

LMFAO guess who's back at this cringy book! I recently had a one shot idea and didn't want to make a seperate book for it so I thought I would put it here instead. As a lot of you probably know, most of the past writing in this is crazy old and this should be much better than the chapters before (hopefully-). I am not bringing this book back, it is still marked as completed. I'm only adding this one to it.

Anyways no more me ranting!
~~~~~~~

"Into the parlor!" Alma scolds and practically shoves y/n into the room, tears building in her eyes as she struggles to keep them down. The children and y/n were all nervous and on edge as Barron could be here any moment.

"Alma, let me help you!" Y/n shouts as panic and fear gripped her. She didn't want to leave her.

"Enough." Alma says softly and finally looks up, facing her children with a sad look as she forced to keep herself composed. "Goodbye, my children." She casts a look towards me and softly adds: "I love you, my darling." And shuts the door.

"Alma, dont close the-" Y/n ran after her to stop her but the door smacked against her instead right when Alma shut and locked it. "Fuck! Alma open the fucking door please?" No reply. Y/n was frantic, her anger blending into her voice but it shook badly.

"I'm begging you- just please- open the door!" Y/n shouts as she smacked her hand on it, not caring when her own tears fell. "Alma!" Y/n shouts when she didn't reply, half yelling as anger yet fear courses through her. She glared down the door as tears filled her vision and she smacked it again to get her to open it.

"You're a fucking dumbass! You make the decision of leaving my family to die alone?" She snaps, not noticing when the younger children's tears started to show. "And now all of a sudden you want to have yourself a moral fucking high ground?" She yells as her voice shook with anger and pain.

"You're a fucking murderer! You know that?!" Y/n snaps as her hands still yanked on the door knob. She felt like she was losing it, she wanted the older woman to open the door. "You're a murderer with seven fucking functioning brain cells." She says. The idea was so stupid of her to think, selling herself of to do some experiment when either way we will all eventually get killed.

"Open the door!!" She shouts, her voice pained as her chest became tight as she felt the tears rolling down her face. She didn't care what the children thought of her any more, she didn't care what she was saying, maybe it would get her to open the door and let her help her. To make her not go. But Alma didn't respond nor go near the door.

"Fuck you!" Y/n spits out. "Fuck you, Alma." At this point the anger left her voice, instead replaced with the hysteria she felt herself feeling. "Okay? Are you doing this because you care about me? Care about us?" She says, her voice growing sore from yelling.

"If you gave a shit about me you wouldn't have fallen in love with me then fucking leave me in the first place!" She snaps, the anger rising again as her strangled voice spoke harshly towards the older woman who still said nothing. "But you did! You fucking did."

"So open the god damn door!" Y/n shrieks as she shouts at the woman, despite the tears falling down her cheeks. "Open the door!"

"I can't do it, y/n." Alma finally responds but as soon as y/n heard her speak she shouted over her.

"Open the door!"

"I'm sorry." Alma says as the younger woman slammed her hands against the door, still shouting at her to open it.

"Open the door!" She shouts, hyperventilating as she tried to speak, her voice getting cut off with a gasp but that didn't stop her. "Open the door!"

"Open the door-" She was cut off by a sob at the end of the sentence, her scratched up hands finally giving up on the door as sobs rack her body. "You did this to me-" Another sob. "You fucking- you made me believe you loved me, Alma." She sobs as she pressed her forehead against the cool wood of the door as tears ran down her cheeks. The older woman didn't reply as y/n slowly sank down to the floor, burying her face in her hands as she cried, hyperventilating.

But the older woman never said anything. The pain in y/ns voice, hearing her like this- it was too much for Alma. She couldn't change her mind and have Barron hurt them instead. So when the wight finally came, she left.

Trying to forget the cries she caused the other woman.

Did I make you cry? Lmao