.20. Camorra

I don't paint prettily

The red colour on my hands always looks like blood.

And the canvas is my grave

I lay myself down in it every day

Only for it to push me out

'Live' it says. 'Then stay with me for eternity.'

So I lay myself down in it and say, 'Say that again, please.'

- V

. . .

Giovanni

Leyla was back at being locked up in her room

Leyla was back at being locked up in her room. As much as I hated not going out with her to have lunch or dinner - keeping her inside would be better.

Cassian Testa was in Rome, or he had been in the last twenty-four hours. All we needed was a trail and the fucker would wish he was never born.

"The shipment was stolen," Luca announced in the hall. Everyone quieted down. All underbosses were here for the funeral. "Right on the border of Municipio III. Arms worth thousands were stolen."

Fucking Camorra bastards. They were rising into power, wanting a piece of Italy for themselves after they were thrown out of America by the Creeds a few years back.

Their faces gave nothing away.

"There's only one man who used to be in Camorra," Said the underboss of Milan, Stefano. He looked at Luca.

Luca just watched him. Stefano adverted his eyes after a while gripping his whiskey glass harder.

"One of you is a rat," Dante said, his eyes on the glass he had in his hand. He swirled the liquid around. "I will find you. And when I do..."

I stepped forward, my knife back in my hand. I had kept it away for a few days for Leyla's sake. "Come forward now and your families won't be harmed."

No one said a thing.

Fabiano smiled - it was fucking unsettling to watch the fucker smile. "Okay, then, death it is."

. . .

The casket lowered into the ground. Someone was saying something. I didn't hear. Leyla was standing next to me, dressed in a pretty black dress, and Fabiano's had his arm around her.

She didn't know Miss Summers, yet her eyes were moist.

The funeral ended. People expressed their condolences and whatever the fuck they thought was going to help. Their words were nothing but hope for alliances. If I had one more daughter shove into my face for marriage - I'd stab someone.

Later that day - I found myself in a strip club with my brothers, Luca and a few underbosses. We were here just for a meeting with the President of a powerful local MC. The Creeds said no to coming. The little Creed did actually and the other three nodded like good lap dogs.

I watched the whore twirl around the pole. She was naked, half of her skin covered in glitter.

I closed my eyes and then she came.

Her irresistible little body. Her smooth skin and luscious curls which begged to be fisted around my hand. Her pink little mouth and soft little pussy which was so hungry for pleasure.

I wondered what she'd feel like - her soft body under me, her mouth open in screams as I hurt her pussy over and over till she cried. I'd make her limp for days, make her wince as she sat down, think a million times before looking at another man.

I'd turn her into a perfect little submissive.

I did that a lot. Getting new women who were stepping into BDSM and turning them into obedient little pets with collars around their necks. Then, when I was down breaking them down, I let them go.

But with Leyla...it was going to be forever. She'd be there with her pretty body for me forever - taking whatever I gave her like a good pet.

Fuck.

My cock was too fucking hard.

I opened my eyes and the stripper was right in front of me. Her large tits hanging from her chest. She smiled at me, got on her knees, and handed me her leash.

She sat there waiting for instructions. I could have a quick blowjob. That'd get little Leyla off my mind for two fucking minutes if I was lucky.

I thought of her. Of the little whimper, she had let out. I had never been committed to one woman before. Every woman I kept as a slave knew better than to think that I'd only fuck her.

I thought it could be the same with Leyla. But, somehow I doubted she'd kneel by my legs if there was already a woman there.

I let go of her leash, shaking my head once. She walked away at once.

I looked at her ass. There was a time I would have turned that red.

I sighed, closing my eyes and setting my head against the backrest. Leyla had fucked me up. She was too fucking sweet.

. . .