.51.

"I demand unconditional love and complete freedom. That is why I am terrible."

- Tomaž Šalamun

. . .

Giovanni

I knew she was burning with questions but I was burning with the need to destroy her. What happened at the book store was fucking with my mind. I didn't want any fucking one near Leyla who could hurt her and Agostino would definitely hurt her.

We would have cancelled this trip but Leyla was too excited and I did not feel like seeing her crying anytime soon.

What I needed right now was to take my belt off, bend her on any flat surface, and bruise her body as she screamed for more.

Before that could happen, we had to have 'The talk'. Then, I could have some fun.

"What does that mean?" She asked. I pulled her chair closer to mine and turned her till her legs were thrown over my thighs. 

"You break a rule," I said, tugging at the collar of her shirt. "You get punished."

Fear flashed in her eyes, body freezing. "I don't...I don't want you to hurt me."

I pinched her chin between my fingers. "We are never going to hurt you in a way you don't like. You have your safe word. You liked the spanking and the nipple clamps."

She gulped. "Why would I want to get punished if I can easily get out of it with a word?"

"Did not hear you saying that word when I spanked that ass red, Principessa," Fabi said

She gulped again, the fear disappearing, replaced by anticipation and lust.

This was what I wanted.

"So," she whispered. "Spanking is punishment?"

"Yes, along with other things," I said, caressing the side of her neck with one finger. She bit her bottom lip. I could not seem to resist touching her.

"What other things?" She asked innocently.

Fabiano motioned for the waiter. "Let's talk more in the car. We're just an hour away."

She looked like she wanted to know right away but she nodded. Fabiano paid and we stood up. Leyla's knees were a little weak.

"Don't tell me you got wet just talking, Baby?" I mocked and she flushed, pressing her thighs together.

I pulled her to my side, wrapping an arm around her.

We walked out. Rain was falling now, just barely there and the sun was hidden.

Leyla looked up at the sky, raindrops falling over her face. I walked slowly to the car, letting her enjoy the rain.

I myself breathed in the smell of rain, the rage inside of me diminishing just a little.

I opened the car door for her.

She eyed the car.

"Get in, baby," I ordered.

She let out a frustrated huff and got inside.

I smiled and closed the door.

We got inside and before long, were on our way to Florence.

"Tell me," she demanded softly, sticking her face between the front seats.

I pressed a kiss to her cheek, biting slightly into it. She gasped prettily.

"Someones demanding," Fabiano muttered. "Punishments can be spanking with hand, paddle, belt, crop.  Orgasm denial, overstimulation, and many other thighs. We can introduce more punishments with your approval, of course."

She flushed the brightest I had ever seen her flush. "Oh," she squeaked and sat back in her seat, covering her burning face with her hands, trying to be discreet.

I chuckled. "Come back. Don't you want to hear the rules now, Piccolina?"

"I-I'm reading..."

"Now, amore, you haven't read shit since the morning."

A barely-there pout came on her as she again stuck her head between Fabiano and I's seats.

"The rules are simple," Fabiano said. "You listen to us. You obey us. You don't touch yourself without permission. You don't cum without permission. You don't flirt with other men." He looked at her through the rearview mirror for a moment. "Be a good girl, Leyla. That's all you have to do."

She hadn't been a brat till now. But something told me she would be when she started getting comfortable.

She nodded. "Okay," she whispered. "But...But I don't have to do anything I don't like?"

"No, you don't," I said. "You have your safe word. What is it?"

"Golden," she whispered.

"Good girl," Fabiano muttered and she flushed again, squirming in her seat.

Praise and degradation seemed to have an equal amount of power over her. An interesting combination, to say the least.

She stayed quiet for the rest of the ride and before I knew it, we were at our hotel in Florence.

. . .