.82. Forever

"I still hide you in my poetry."

m.razon

. . .

Leyla

There was something about being at the Creeds' home which felt like I was continuously intruding. They were so much in love with each other. It made me smile. Theirs was the love people could write about, sing about.

That feeling of being an intruder was only silenced when Giovanni and Fabiano were there. Where they were, I belonged.

It was late at night when I heard Xerxes playing the piano. I was laying in the bed with Giovanni, reading a book with him. Fabiano was sitting nearby, reading another book. It was lightly raining outside again. The piano with the rain, a good novel and both of them felt like I was in one of my scenarios which I used to create in my head late at night years ago - back when I still dreamed. There were never two men in those, but I wouldn't change a thing about what was happening.

. . .

Giovanni

It was in moments like this when I was convinced I was made to be hers.

She was sitting against my chest, reading her books. I was reading too but the feeling of her was too distracting. The war inside of me was too distracting. Only a few more days and then we'd have to leave for Rome. A few more days and then the day of us giving her the choice would come. I had planned on giving her the choice after Carla was back and when we'd go back to Rome but I was not going to take her away from her family, not unless she wanted me to and I knew she'd never want me to.

So I didn't give a fuck about the book. All I cared about was feeling her against me, knowing soon she'd be free of Fabiano and I. She'd live here with her sisters or perhaps move in one of the properties under Leona's name now that Leyla's father was considered dead.

I ran my hand through her hair. It was so soft. She was so soft. Yet so strong. I used to think only women like Miss Summers could be strong because they were nothing but ice, but Leyla was like water - the deepest part of a sea. So calm. So beautiful. So strong.

"If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you live?" She asked out loud.

Fabiano looked up from his book. "Florence, perhaps."

"Same," I muttered. "You?"

"The moon, I guess."

I chuckled. "Is my baby drunk?"

"No." She giggled, closing the book. "I'd like to live somewhere no one has ever lived before. It'd be only mine."

"You'd rule there?"

She grinned. "I'd be the queen of the moon." She frowned. "Maybe I am a little drunk."

I kissed her cheek. "I love the way you think."

"You don't think I am an airhead?"

"No," Fabiano said, sitting down near her. "You just drank too much whisky."

She sighed, laying against his chest. She curled into a ball.

"Being a queen," I said, taking her hand in mine. "Is that what you crave?"

"After being as powerless as I have," she said. "I crave it. Just so that I can protect myself and those I care about."

I watched her. "You are powerful, Leyla. You have us."

She smiled. "I have you."

"Yes," Fabiano whispered. "Forever. You have us."

She smiled. Thunder cracked the sky outside. The piano sped up. "Forever."

. . .

Leyla

He pulled at my hips. "Am I being too mean?" His hand collided with my ass. I whimpered, hands grabbing the counter of the bathroom, looking at him through it.

Fabiano took his belt off. "What did I say?"

"Do not drink more."

"And what did my whore do?"

I sniffled. "I drank more-"

The belt collided with my ass. I flinched, whimpering.

He rubbed his hand on my ass. "Part your thighs."

I did as I was told. He cupped my pussy, rubbing it for just a moment. I moaned, eyes closing.

"Not one sound," He muttered as he put something inside of me. It was big, not as big as him. I whimpered, my pussy tightening on it. He pressed something on his phone and it came to life. My legs stumbled, I put a hand on my mouth to stop myself from moaning out loud.

He spanked my more, striping my ass red as he kept a hand on the small of my back, keeping me pinned down. I muffled my screams of pleasure and pain, feeling wetness drip out of me. He grabbed the vibrator, fucking it in and out of me. He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me up. "Slap your face."

"What-"

"Fucking slap your face, whore." He fucked me with the vibrator harder. I whimpered, slapping myself. He chuckled.

"So eager to please. My perfect little toy." He kissed my cheek and picked me up, sitting me down on the counter. With my back against the wall, he spread my thighs. I looked down at the pink vibrator jutting out of my pussy. I was so red and swollen. I swallowed back a whimper at the sight.

He took it out and picked his belt back up.

"Daddy-"

"You know your safe word," he said, kissing my cheek, running his fingers up and down my thigh. "Yes or now? I can go back to fucking your pussy."

"I..." He trailed his belt up and down my pussy. I whimpered at the feel. "Yes, daddy."

He smirked. "My filthy little whore."

"What are you doing with our toy, Fabi?"

I tried to shut my legs. Fabiano spanked my thigh.

Giovanni walked inside the bathroom, looking at me and then at my exposed body. "Getting punished for yesterday?"

"I..."

"Answer me, slut."

I whimpered. "Yes, daddy."

. . .