.73. Tomorrow

"I was like a patient who cannot tell the doctor where it hurts, only that it does."

- Khaled Hosseini

. . .

Giovanni's naked body pressed to my back as he covered us with a thin blanket

He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "I killed many men today."

I stayed quiet.

He chuckled. "Am I scaring my little girl?"

"Is that what you want?"

"I want your honest reaction."

"I am horrified."

He hummed, pressing kisses on the side of my neck - soft kisses which made me squirm. "My pretty baby," he murmured in my ear. "Horrified, hm? What if I say they wanted to hurt us?"

"Us?"

"Yes," he muttered. "What if they were bad men, angel?"

"You and Fabiano are bad."

"Two devils better than sixteen, no?"

"You killed sixteen men?"

"Dante and Fabiano helped." As if that made it better.

His kisses turned hard, slightly nibbling. "Are you scared?"

"Of you?"

"Yes."

"You made a blood vow," I said.

He hummed. "Yes, baby. Won't hurt you." He gripped my hip. "You're so..." He kissed my exposed shoulder. I was wearing a giant T-shirt with shorts. "Soft. Makes me wanna make you red all fucking over."

My thighs clenched. Red all over.

His hand moved up and down my outer thigh. "If I fuck you now, I fear I may bruise you too much."

He sneaked his hand between my thighs, cupping my pussy which fluttered under his touch. "I may hurt this pussy too much. Make it red and sour and swollen, make my baby unable to walk without wincing for a few days."

His words.

My thighs were clenching around his hand so hard. He chuckled into my ear. That made me wetter.

"Such a pretty little body you have, Leyla." He hooked his fingers in my shorts and pulled them down, leaving my panties on. He threw the shorts away. "So fucking wet. I thought you'd be scared."

I whimpered when he pushed my one thigh forward, making me fold my leg. He palmed my ass and then pulled my little panties aside, exposing my pussy under the blanket.

He gently touched my wetness. I dug my face in the pillow, letting out a breath.

He removed the blanket from over me. He turned the lamp on and moved me till I was on my back and my thighs were spread. My face was burning as I looked at him. He was wearing dark sweatpants.

He kissed my shoulder, still laying beside me.

"Reach down and spread your lips apart. I want to play with your clit."

Fuck.

Biting my lip, I reached down snd spread myself, feeling my clit flutter.

Giovanni spanked me. I whimpered, instantly letting down.

"Hold it open. When I give an order, you better fucking say 'Yes, daddy' or I'll spank that cunt with my belt. Si?"

I whimpered at the thought of that, my pussy clenching greedily. "Yes, daddy."

He watched me. "Greedy whore."

I whimpered, closing my eyes, almost squirming.

He rubbed my wetness on my clit. I resisted the urge to hide. I moaned softly.

He spanked me there again and I let go, trying to get away from his hand.

"Position," was all he said.

I gulped, again holding myself open. "Yes, daddy."

"Look at me."

I opened my eyes, looking at him. He wasn't touching my clit anymore. He was just making me hold myself open as he looked all over my body.

He pulled the t-shirt up till it gathered over my breasts. His face was hardened, showing nothing.

He got off the bed and grabbed my thighs, pulling me to the edge. "Keep holding yourself open. If you let go you..." His eyes lifted to mine. "You'll find out." He smirked.

He looked down at my pussy, rubbing my clit between two fingers. "I don't know if I want you crying or not," he muttered. "Should I make you cry pretty tears baby?"

He kissed my clit. I moaned and that somehow made him snap.

Holding myself open for him was the hardest thing as my body screamed with pleasure. His mouth sucked and licked my clit, large hands holding me spread open so there was no escape. My hips squirmed, squeals leaving my lips.

He nipped at my clit, growling as I let out a soft cry, sniffling.

My fingers were trembling, the effort it took to hold myself open felt too much.
He didn't give a fuck. He licked me, rolling my clit even when I squirmed, making me aware there was no escaping he was making me feel.

He spanked my thighs, making marks on them as his fingers rubbed my clit. I was close. I was so close. The pleasure felt too much as if the orgasm would break something in me. Too many noises left my lips, my back arching.

"Daddy!"

He blew on my clit, his fingers pausing. I was right there.

He took his fingers away. "Let go of your pussy, baby."

It took everything in me to not touch my clit as I let go of my clit. My clit was throbbing almost painfully.

I sniffled, looking up at him. "It hurts!"

He watched me. "It hurts?"

I nodded jerkily. "Yes, daddy."

He walled to the drawer and pulled it open. He took something tiny out of it.

He showed it to me. "You know what this is, my love?"

"Vibrator?"

It was. But it was so small.

He hummed, putting my panties into place. Even the material felt unbearable over my overheated cunt.

"Tomorrow," he said as he slid the vibrator into my panties in a way it was nestled between my lips, pressed on my clit. "I am going to fuck you. This is to keep reminding you of what is coming."

He switched the lamp off and pulled my t-shirt down as he slid into the bed next to me.

He pulled me into his arms. "Don't worry. I won't turn it on right now."

. . .

°-°