.83. Needy

"What is a person, if not the marks they leave behind?" 

-  V.E. Schwab.

. . .

Fabiano

The first spank made her whine, her thighs almost closing. Giovanni came forward, picking up the vibrator and putting it in her mouth. "Tap against anything three times if it gets too much."

I spanked her cunt again, the belt colliding rather lightly with her pussy. She choked against the vibrator, thighs shaking with pain. I kissed her pussy and then spanked her again, the sound of her whimpering and choking against the vibrator was too fucking much. My cock was rock hard. I spanked her cunt more till all of it was red.

"Spread your pussy." Her eyes widened. "Do it."

Her little fingers came down and spread her pussy. Her clit stood for attention. I spanked it. She whimpered loudly. Giovanni took the vibrator out. "Scream for me."

She did as I spanked her more, not stopping even when she let go of it. All this while, like a good girl, she didn't close her thighs. After the twentieth spank, I let the belt drop on the ground. Giovanni picked her up, taking her to the bedroom. I followed, grabbing a condom.

. . .

Leyla

I was on all fours. Giovanni was in front of me. I looked up at him as he took his cock out.

Fabiano was behind me. I heard the sound of a condom wrapper.

"Open your mouth."

I did, looking up at him through my eyelashes. He rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb and then stuffed his cock inside me the same time Fabiano thrusted into me. I screamed. My pussy and throat were tender.

Fabiano spanked my ass, fucking in and out of me, making my legs shake. Giovanni grabbed my hair, using my mouth, making me choke on his large cock. They used me for their pleasure - punishing me for not listening to them. And I was so wet for them it was ridiculous.

Fabiano pounded harder, Giovanni moved my head the way he wanted, making me take every inch of his cock. He kept it deep in my mouth while my body jerked with the force of Fabiano fucking me.

"Such a fucking whore." Fabiano spanked me again. "All I need is to fucking look at you and you make a mess." I whimpered, struggling around Giovanni's cock.

"Don't be so mean to her, Fabi." Giovanni slapped my face. I whimpered at the sting. He reached down to my breasts. He pinched my nipples sharply, making me clench around Fabiano who rubbed my clit, drawing out broken means from my mouth.

"Such a pretty little thing," Fabiano slowed down, fucking me gently for a moment. "Your pussy is so fucking swollen right now, Principessa. Makes me want to fuck you for hours till you can't fucking take it anymore." He grabbed my hair and fucked me harder than before.

Giovanni thrusted in my mouth, making sure he made me take all of him every time. They used me like this for what felt like hours, drawing out orgasm after orgasms out of me while I struggled to breath. Giovanni pinched my nipples, making me cry on his cock. Fabiano spanked my already red ass till I was nothing but a sobbing, overstimulated mess between them - taking their cocks like a whore.

And loving every second of it.

. . .

"I'm...I'm not!"

"You're not being needy right now?" Giovanni asked distantly, his eyes on his stupid file.

The pain only made me want more. They had taken care of me after fucking the life out of me, putting me to sleep. I was so sore and so wet it was ridiculous.

"I...just need you close." And inside of me again.

He looked at me. We were in his room. He was sitting on a chair near the window, some files scattered around him. He looked at me - at my pressed together thighs.

He motioned me to come closer. I walked closer and he sat me on his lap.,

"I'm busy right now."

"B-"

He stuffed two fingers in my mouth. "Suck. You're not getting anything else today."

Whimpering, I sucked his fingers, hands twitching to rub the ache between my thighs away. He didn't bother to pay me any attention, just kept his fingers in my mouth as I sucked on them - getting more needy but he didn't care.

. . .

No, I didn't sleep last night. Yes, I was on a writing rush.

I will be back when I have more updates.

I lub y'all