.42. Smile

You look like you've eaten the sun, like you drank so much sunlight you're drowning in it.

Yves Olade, When Rome Falls

. . .

Leyla

Fabiano's lips were restless against me

Fabiano's lips were restless against me. He held me open easily with his large hands, restraining me from moving even an inch as he pleasured me. He felt so good. They felt so good. No man had ever felt so good.

I could barely take the intense pleasure. When touching myself, I had always been in control. But this felt so different. So good. I liked them being in charge of my pleasure knowing that they'd stop when I wanted them to. It allowed me to safe submit. To...trust.

I wigged my arms, moans and whimpers leaving my mouth. He licked my clit, sucking and then biting on it gently, making me hiss at the sting. Wetness leaked out of me, I could almost feel it dripping down.

He lapped it up. "Can't let my dessert go to waste."

His words...

I felt myself get wetter, unable to stop clenching.

I looked down. Half of his face was hidden bedside of my skirt, all I could see were his eyes.

He looked up at me, spreading me wider and licked my inner lips gently. I whimpered, my lower lip rolling into my mouth. So good.

"So good, baby." He kissed around my pussy. My back strained, trying to get his mouth back on me. He chuckled, licking my clit once slowly and then moved away. I whimpered.

Giovanni walked towards me. He leaned down by the edge of the bed, his finger running up and down my arm. Fabiano nibbled at my inner thighs, making marks, something which made me ridiculously wetter if that even was a possibility. I had never been this thread on in my life.

"So pretty," Giovanni muttered as small noises left my lips. Fabiano kept creating marks, not touching me where I needed him the most. He kept one hand on my pussy possessively as he kept going. The warmth of the palm made me squirm but he refused to move it, his lips working on my soft inner thighs.

"Pl-"

"Shut up," Fabiano muttered, finally stopping.

His fingers slid up to pinch my clit lightly. He licked it once, smirking when a whine left my lips.

He moved his fingers up and down. My hips moved in rhythm, eyes fluttering shut as pleasure swirled in my body. Giovanni pressed kisses on me, kissing my face and neck and hands.

Giovanni put an arm across my ribs, pinning me to the bed. "Stay still, baby," he muttered as my hips started moving faster. Fabiano got on his knees. This time he ate me out as if he was starving, licking and kissing every spot of me till I was crying out for release. Giovanni kisses the tips of my breasts, gently biting.

Fabiano sucked my clit harshly, bringing me to the edge.

"Open your eyes," he ordered.

I opened my eyes and they locked on Giovanni's. His shoulder-length hair was open, strands framing his perfect face.

"Cum."

I screamed as I came. Fabiano kept sucking on my clit, making my thighs tremble wildly.

"S-stop."

Fabiano looked up at me, his lips wet with my arousal. The sight made me clench.

He licked my clit in one slow long lick which made me see the stars and stood up, allowing me to close my thighs.

Giovanni undid the tie, throwing it away.

I looked up at them, blinking slowly.

Giovanni picked me up, muttering praises in my ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck, putting my face into his neck.

He rubbed my back. I closed my eyes.

"Don't fall asleep, amore. Let us take care of you and then you can sleep, hm?" He walked inside the bathroom.

He sat me down on the counter, taking my skirt off.

"Let's put you in a tub."

Fabiano filled up the tub. He rolled his sleeves up and picked me up, putting me down in the tub gently. I sighed, closing my eyes. This felt good.

They rubbed my muscles, slowly remove all the tension till I was putty in their hands.

Soon enough, I was back on the bed. I fell asleep within minutes, aware of when they walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

. . .

Giovanni

"Take her back to the mansion when she wakes up," I muttered to Adamo who nodded and assumed his position near the lift. He was a son of one of the underbosses, here to work under us till we thought he was ready to take over.

I entered the lift with Fabiano, checking the time on my watch. It was almost the time of meeting the politicians the Creeds had sent. The ball was tomorrow and I was yet to decide if I wanted to take Leyla.

"You both need to have dates," Luca said to us on the drive to the airport.

I hummed. We could get two women to come with us easily. That was what we used to do before Leyla decided to fuck with our minds.

"We'll get two random women," Fabiano said. "Or we'll take Leyla."

I nodded in agreement, looking out of the window and then my eyes fell on a tiny mark of what I presumed was makeup on the window. I held back a chuckle. Leyla had a cute habit of pressing her nose onto the window while looking outside.

She liked Rome.

. . .

Dante was standing beside me. "That's not a welcoming expression."

My lips twisted into a forced smile. "What about this?"

"Let's go with no smile. That will suit better," Zavier muttered as he walked towards us with his family. I eyed the million bags. "Seriously, never fucking smile like that again."

"I think that smile was nice," Olivia piped it, giving me a quick hug. I grinned at her.

"What are you doing here?" Fabiano asked her.

"I want to visit the Vatican. And I like galas." She used to hate them before.

"This will be a bloody one," I muttered.

"I can handle it." She waved it off, her one hand on her stomach. Her bump was not visible in the sweatshirt she wore.

"You did not bring them in your jet?" Fabiano asked Xerxes.

He raised his eyebrows. "They are not getting anywhere near her." He nodded his head towards Olivia who was already inquiring Dante about his wellbeing. "We'll stay at the ball for half an hour and then we are gone."

"Here they come."

I watched as they came. I knew all of them. I had seen their files prepared by Luca.

They had come with families. My jaw clenched when I looked at the young girls which were obviously their daughters.

In front of all of them was Jack Campbell.

We shook hands. "Thank you for inviting us, Mr Valentino. It's an honour."

"The honour." My lips twitched. "Is all mine."

He was going to regret many things soon.

. . .

I'm literally at a salon right now. It's my besties birthday tomorrow - The one who twerked to Daddy shark.