.32. Golden

do you still perform autopsies on conversations you've had lives ago?

- Donte Collins
. . .

Leyla

We stepped out of the lift, my heels hitting the floor in a soft sound

Only one table was set up, right in the middle of the restaurant. It was a circular table with a shiny red tablecloth on it and a candle in the middle. The food was already kept there, along with a bottle of wine.

Fabiano pulled a chair for me to sit.

I sat down, my heart beating a little faster as I looked out of the transparent walls. The city was beautiful. So beautiful. I took in a deep breath, pushing down my desire to explore all of it. Not an option, Leyla. Not anymore.

Giovani sat to my right and Fabiano to the left. We formed a perfect triangle.

We ate our food in silence but every time I looked up from my food, I caught their eyes.

They always looked at me intensely, but right now it felt different. There was a different kind of intensity in their eyes.

Intensity I had seen in other men's eyes many times. And it always scared me out of my mind.

I waited for my body to go rigid with fear. I waited for my hands to shake and for my breathing to speed up.

All of this happened, but it had nothing to do with fear.

We finished our dinner and then the dessert. Giovanni excused himself, a phone pressed to his ear.

I couldn't stop myself anymore. I shot out of my chair and walked closer to a wall, taking in the city.

I put my hands on the transplant wall, taking in a deep breath. It was cool under my hands.

Fabiano stopped beside me, looking down at me.

"You like the city."

It wasn't a question but I nodded everywhere.

"It's ours," he said, looking away from me. "Everything you see, Leyla. It's ours."

The way he said 'ours' sounded like he was including me - not just him and his brothers.

He moved till he was standing behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and slowly slid them down, his large hands cupping my breasts. I gasped as he pulled me to his body like that, my back meeting his hard front.

His head dipped into my neck, kissing over the marks. "You hid them."

I had out just a little makeup on them.

"I-"

He squeezed my breasts harshly. I whimpered. "Did you have permission?"

I don't need permission from any man-

His finger found my nipples. The dress did not allow me to wear a bra as its back was a little deep. He pinched my nipples between his fingers and I throbbed with need. He was hurting me. Yet my body came alive.

"I'll punish you," he said, his lips whispering in my ear. "You will cry. But you will love it."

Why would I cry if I loved it?

He pinched my nipples sharply again. I whimpered.

"My dirty little girl. This is making your pretty pussy throb, isn't it?" He mocked softly into my ear. I realised I was pressing my thighs together. "You like pain," he muttered and then finally removed his hands from my breasts.

"Choose a safe word," he said, his lips brushing over my ear.

"W-what?"

"I don't like repeating myself, principessa. Choose a safe word. It's what you'll say when you want me to stop."

"Why can't I just say stop?" I asked as his hands slid down to my waist.

"Because sometimes, baby, your pretty little head can get messed up and you'll say you want to stop, even though you won't." He pulled at my hips so that I was bending with my hands on the wall. "I will make you beg me to stop, baby, and then cry if I take my hands off you."

I gulped, looking out into the city. I said the first thing which came into my mind. All the lights were so..."Golden."

His hand cupped my ass. "Stay like this."

He walked away.

What are you doing? Move!

Stay like this.

God, why did he have to command me like this?

I heard him pouring a drink for himself. I could feel his eyes on me.

"Your ass is gorgeous," he said to me. "I wonder what it'd look like completely red."

He walked closer. His hand rested on my ass again. "Mine." He kissed the back of my head. "Fucking mine."

And then his hand came down on my ass harshly. I whimpered, my body jerking away from the brutal spank. Oh, God. I could almost feel the handprint on my ass.

I heard footsteps and then a chair creaking as someone sat on it. "Move your dress out of the way," Giovanni said. "Your body is too pretty to be hidden from us, little girl."

Don't do it.

God, it was like they had taken over my mind. I was dripping between my thighs - trembling with need.

I reached back and pulled the dress up, exposing my ass.

I couldn't believe I wasn't crying for them to stop.

Fabiano's hand came down again, covering my whole ass in one go and I whimpered again, eyes filling with tears and I stumbled in my heels.

"Shh," he said, rubbing my head as I let out a small sob at the intense pain. The wetness between my thighs was too much to bear. "Don't try to get away, little girl. Won't help you."

He spanked me again, his one hand petting and rubbing my head. I blinked tears away, my legs shaking.

Giovanni walked closer and took a hold of my face. He grabbed my jaw. "Open."

I did and he slid two fingers in my mouth. "Suck. Squeeze my hand twice if you want us to stop." He took my hand in his, the other was still flat on the wall.

Fabiano spanked me again and Giovanni pushed his fingers down at the same time - making me gag at his fingers. I blinked up at him with tear-filled eyes. He smirked.

One more landed on my ass and this time I choked on a sob, struggling as Giovanni moved his fingers in and out. He used my mouth like this for a few moments and then finally pulled out. I gasped for breath, whimpering as my ass throbbed.

Fabiano took my panties off, making me step out of them.

I felt him spread my ass apart, looking at the wetness coming out of me. I blushed but Giovanni didn't allow me to look away from him.

I felt Fabiano kiss me, right at my opening, and then he slid the dress back to its place.

Giovanni helped me stand. I stumbled and Fabiano took my hand.

Fabiano kissed my neck as Giovanni wiped my tears away. "Never hide the marks we give you, baby. I spanked you just five times. The number goes up every time you be a bad girl."

. . .

Hehehe