.64. Poison

Keep me safe from everyone but you.

. . .

Giovanni
I picked her up, wrapping my arms around her, as I walked out of the room.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Poison."

I sighed. "Is the painkiller not kicking in?"

"No," she grumbled.

I walked down the stairs, her body clutching to mine. I had watched her squirm with pain for the last hour. She had refused to take painkillers. Lastly, I convinced her. But she hadn't taken strong ones

I sat her down on the counter of the kitchen. Rosa looked up from whatever she was cooking. "Are you okay, Leyla?"

"Poison," she grumbled again, unwilling to let me step away.

I kissed her lips. "Come on, baby. You have to eat something."

"Can I have a cheeseburger?"

I hummed, running my hand through her hair. "Alright. We can go out to have cheeseburgers, hm? Rosa, you want to come along?"

She nodded eagerly instantly. "Yes, please."

"Get ready in twenty." I picked Leyla back up. She didn't really like being picked up but on her period, she was clingy.

. . .

She bit into her burger, sitting across from me with Rosa. Xerxes, who was sitting beside me, was busy texting Olivia who was sending him pictures of her kittens. Zavier was still looking at the menu trying to pick something to eat.

It was going to be just Leyla, Rosa, and I but Zavier had to 'see if that restaurant has improved its food'

Fabiano gave Leyla a handkerchief she wiped her chin with as she ate. She didn't fucking know how to eat. She was always graceful except for when she was eating. It was adorable how she tried to be graceful at this.

She put the half-eaten burger down, sighing as she wiped her mouth again, her red lipstick gone.

I picked it up, taking a bite. "It's good."

She watched my neck as I swallowed the burger down and a blush rose on her cheeks.

"That is mine," she complained softly and half-heartedly. She took the burger from my hands and bit into it, from where I had taken a bite. Her lust-filled shy eyes held mine captive as she swallowed.

Fucking hell this woman...

I relaxed back in my seat, letting her eyes travel from my eyes to my lips, my neck, and then my chest. Her eyes lingered on my biceps, the blush deepening with every passing moment.

"I came here to eat," Zavier said to me as he finally closed the menu, probably deciding to make something by himself later in our kitchen. "Not puke."

"Should have bought Olivia," I muttered, taking Leyla's one had in mind as she finished, wiping the fingers with my handkerchief while Fabiano wiped the other.

"Planes fuck with her sickness." He said.

We waited till Rosa was done. She was a slow eater. Zavier and Xerxes went back to their hunt for Angelo on their motorcycles and Rosa left in a car to get whatever groceries she needed.

When we reached the mansion, Leyla was still squirming. Fabiano went to his office, while I picked up Leyla and walked to her room. "Someone is a little needy."

"I'm on my period!" She reminded me as if I could ever forget anything about her.

I hummed and dropped her on her bed. "Stay."

She looked at me curiously as I walked out of her room. I took what I needed from my room and returned to her. She was laying on the bed, her silky dress polled on her hips.

Fabiano entered the room behind me, raising an eyebrow at Leyla who blushed as she looked at us.

I got on the bed, putting the vibrator wand and the rope down. She eyed them, her eyes widened. "Gio-"

I grabbed her jaw.

"D-daddy," she corrected herself.

I kissed her lips. "Scoot up to the headboard."

She did. I tied her hands to the headboard. The ropes were soft. She wiggled a little but didn't say anything.

I grabbed the wand. It was small. I had bought some toys just for Leyla. I put it between her thighs and tied my belt around them.

"What..."

I got off the bed and turned the vibrator on. She gasped, her pretty hips already squirming. The vibrator was on low. I could turn it up with my phone.

I brushed my lips on her forehead, putting the small device in her hand. "Press it when you think you can't have more." I kissed her. "We've got work to do."

. . .

°-°