.75. My Pretty Baby

I only know how to exist when I'm wanted

- Mary Lambert

. . .

Giovanni

She was riding my thigh for the fifth time. She was desperate now, moving her hips quickly, rubbing her pussy on my thigh with all she could, trying to come as fast as she could before the minute was up.

But, the thing was, Leyla needed pain to come.

It was fun, watching her rub her slutty cunt all over my thigh, trying to get off as she grew frustrated. The minute was up again. I stopped her and she fell on my chest, letting out a small cry, followed by sniffles.

I held her, letting her orgasm fade away. "So needy."

"I-I..." She wrapped her arms around me, pushing herself closer. She was naked, I was yet to get naked.

I stood up, walking to the bed. I laid on it with her on my chest, running my hand through her hair. My other hand slid down to her ass. I gently traced her clit, letting her squirm.

"Please."

I flipped us, gently laying her down. I pried her thighs open. I gently tracked her swollen pussy, smirking as she gasped.

"You want me to fuck you?"

She nodded instantly. "Yes, please."

"Please what?"

"Please, daddy." Her skin was heated and sensitive. My cock was rock hard. I could barely wait.

And I had her just the way I wanted her. Needy and pussy so swollen that would be a delight to fuck.

I pulled my clothes off, letting her watch me. I resisted the urge to tie her hands to the headboard, put a few clamps on some interesting places and stuff a gag into that sweet mouth.

Not today. Today, I needed to go as vanilla as I could. I needed her to submit to me with all her trust. Then, I would ruin her in the most delicious way possible.

I climbed on top of her. "Kiss me."

I bent my head so that she could. She kissed me shyly, her shaky hands grabbing the sides of my head. She kissed me gently and then she kissed me hungrily.

I gently tugged at her clit. "I'm going to fuck you now."

I felt wetness gush out of her at that. I chuckled. So needy.

I grabbed a condom, rolling it on my cock, as we continued kissing. I kissed her harshly, bruising her lips, and licking her little tongue.

I pushed inside of her. She gasped. I pulled back from her face, watching her face, seeing the flash of fear in her eyes. I stopped.

"Amore."

She bit her bottom lip. "Can we...can we have more lights?"

The room was a little dark.

"Yes, Bambina."

I switched a lamp on, washing the room in soft golden light.

She looked up at me, her eyes taking me in as if she was assuring herself it was me. Not them.

I kissed her lips. "It's me."

"It's you," she whispered.

I smiled. "Yes."

She squirmed against my cock which rested between her open thighs.

I raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

She nodded. "Yes, daddy."