.59. Both?

I'm thinking only of my illness and my health, though both, the first as well as the second, are you."

― Franz Kafka

. . .

Leyla

My thighs shook as he licked and sucked on my pussy, his enormous hands holding me down

My thighs shook as he licked and sucked on my pussy, his enormous hands holding me down. He bit into my clit, making me sob, and then softened the sting with a swipe of his tongue, keeping the pain and the pleasure balanced and I quivered with need, my wetness weeping out of me.

"My pretty slut," he muttered. "You like this?"

"Y-Yes, daddy."

"You like me licking this pretty pussy till your wetness is soaking the sheets, hm? Who would have thought a good little girl like you would like getting her pussy eaten this much." He kissed around my pussy, making me whine in need, my hips squirming. He chuckled. "So swollen." He rubbed his palm on my pussy, striking down on my clit.

I whimpered, my thighs tensing, as the sting settled it. He rubbed my clit, massaging the pain in. "That made you wet." He spanked me there again and this time a short scream left my lips, tears rolling out of my eyes at the sting.

"H-Hurts, daddy."

"Don't you think your cunt needs to be punished, baby? After all, it got you into so much trouble." He spanked my clit again, this time I almost shot off the bed, my thighs trembling, my whole body tensing.

He kissed my clit and then spanked it again. He spanked me till I was sobbing, till I could feel the wetness sliding out of me. He easily held me open with one hand and spanked my marked inner thighs when I tried to close my legs. After the tenth spank, he stood up and took his trousers off. I watched him through the blur of my tears as he got naked.

I admired his tattoos as he walked to where his suit jacket was laying on the ground. He picked it up and then pulled his wallet out of it. He took a condom out and walked towards me.

He tore it open with his teeth, his green eyes roaming my whole body. He put the condom on and climbed on top of me.

He kissed me gently, using one hand to open my thighs up. I forced myself to not tense.

He kissed my lips till I melted into him. He kissed my cheek and my neck. He nibbled at my nipples and then returned to my lips, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth.

His cock brushed on my clit and I tensed.

He let out a breath. "Look at me. Keep your eyes on me." I looked into his green eyes, at the vibrant color which was too pretty.

He guided his cock, gently pushing in. I gasped, my arms wrapping around him. He watched me, his jaw tensed, as he slowly eased inside me. My hips moved, squirming as he filled me to the brim, till I could feel nothing else but him.

I gasped. I felt too full, my pussy squeezed his cock, my clit throbbing as I was stretched.

He set his forehead against mine. "Good?"

I nodded, my pussy squeezing his cock again. I didn't know how to stop doing that. "G-Good, daddy."

His jaw was tense as he gently pulled and pushed back in once. I gasped at the pleasure which rocked through me.

"Good?" He asked again.

I nodded. "Good."

He hummed, kissing my chin. "You want me to be mean or good?"

I gulped. "Both?"

He smiled. "Both, hm?" He pressed his lips on mine. "This is both then. Tap my arm if it gets too much."

He slammed his lips on mine as he pounded inside of me. I screamed, arms tensing as he moved his cock in and out and he kissed me almost gently. My clit throbbed, body tensing with pleasure, eyes rolling back, as I took every inch of his cock.

Wetness leaked out of me. I cried in his mouth, my hands gripping him harder, wanting him closer. He devoured my mouth, his cock not letting up for one second as it hit every spot inside of me. I melted into the bed, taking his pounding, every other thought fleeing my brain and then there was just him, all over me, all inside of me.

He pulled back from my mouth, kissing my face as he fucked me - being mean and soft as I had asked.

"Look at you. Getting fucked so nicely. My pretty baby."

He hooked one leg around his waist, pushing deeper, and I screamed, the orgasm almost ripping through me with so much force that tears ran out of my eyes.

He fucked me through my orgasm, chuckling when I cringed away from overstimulation.

He grabbed my wrists in one hand, pinning them above my head, moving his hips as he pounded my quivering pussy.

He slapped my face. "You look at me when I fuck you, baby." He made me look into his sadistic green eyes. He smirked as he watched me suffer on his cock. "Such a tight little pussy. So fucking wet for daddy."

He kissed me again, letting go of my wrists. His one hand sneaked between our bodies, grabbing my breasts. He slapped them, making me scream into his mouth. He pulled at my nipples till I sobbed, pain making my pussy quiver around him.

"Gonna cum again, hm?" He chuckled. "You did not ask for permission the first time, slut. Better beg nicely to make up for it."

I whimpered, my hands fisting over his chest as he continued drilling his cock in and out, going deeper and harder than before. His hand sneaked down to where we were connected, he flicked my clit, making me jump.

"D-Daddy," I begged. "P-Please...P-Please. Gonna cum..."

"You can certainly do better than that. Ask daddy to let you cum."

"D-Daddy, please." He kept fucking me, breaking my words as my body jerked with the force of his every thrust. "I-I'll be good, daddy. P-Please, let me cum." I babbled out begs, feeling my orgasm just seconds away.

He kissed my mouth. "Cum for me. Scream nicely for daddy like a good little toy."

I screamed into his mouth as another orgasm washed over me.

Still, he didn't stop.

He fucked me, making me cum on his cock over and over till I was nothing but a mess for him. He fucked me till I couldn't take it anymore. He slapped my breasts and pinched at my clit. He pounded inside of me, using me so thoroughly, as he gently kissed my lips and harshly slapped my face when I begged too much.

Finally, he came. I was crying, my whole body throbbing and sensitive when he finally pulled out.

He picked me up, kissing all over my face gently. "So good for me, baby. So good for me."

. . .