Bonus Chapter 4

. . .

The sky cracked with vicious thunder as I slammed open the windows, letting the rain fall into the room, and staining the floor. The moon was nowhere to be seen, the dark clouds had it captured.

"Well," I said. "Happy Valentine's."

Giovanni, dressed in one of his form-fitting suits, stepped behind me, wrapping a muscular, tattooed arm around me.

The wind blew and the rain was directed towards us, dampening our clothes just a bit. I closed my eyes and breathed in the rain mixed with Giovanni's cologne. Heaven.

"We can still go."

"No. There is not one person in this world I trust enough to drive in weather like this." I reached up and brushed a few droplets from his face. He smiled warmly at me. "Let's watch the rain together. Where is Fabiano?"

"Sunroom. Setting up."

I paused and then smiled. "You knew I'd want to watch the rain."

"I am a really good husband to my pretty little wife, am I not?"

I kissed his jaw, feeling a few raindrops fall on us again as the wind changed directions. "Can't disagree with that."

We walked to the back of the mansion and then peeked out. The sunroom was at the corner of the backyard. We had grabbed a giant umbrella but there was no way in hell we were not getting wet.

Giovanni grabbed my waist, holding me up in his arms. "Wrap your legs around me."

"It's just rain. It won't kill me." I tried to wiggle away. "Let's run to the sunroom!"

"You'd only slow me down with those little...gorgeous-" His eyes dragged over my thighs, darkening just a bit, "-but little legs."

"Put me down," I grumbled and he reluctantly let me down.

I took his hand in mine. "Let's run in one, two, three-"

We ran. My giggles cut through the air, mixing with the rain. Giovanni laughed, tugging me gently when I slowed down.

"You'll get sick!"

I laughed as he dramatically groaned and tugged at my hand again till I increased my pace and we ran through the brutal rain, into the warmth of the sunroom.

Fabiano was set on the couch, two separate neatly folded piles of clothes beside him, as if he already knew what Giovanni and I were up to. The sunroom was covered in gentle golden light emitting from the million candles with the table piled with pizza, cannoli and too much junk food. I grinned.

Another table was covered with gifts, so many gifts. I'll check them out later.

"You look like a wet dog," Fabiano said to Giovanni, throwing a towel at his face. And then he walked towards me, gently wiping the water from my face. "You look adorable."

I kissed his face.

Giovanni rolled his eyes and stripped his clothes, watching me as Fabiano unzipped my dress and let it pool onto the ground. He undid my bra, exposing my breasts and hard nipples. The warmth of the sunroom kept my teeth from chattering.

He took off my panties, making me step out of them. His rough hands moved up and down my naked body, mouth pressing and kissing onto my shoulder as he dried my body. My body warmed up in a way that had nothing to do with the heaters. I pressed my thighs together.

"If you get sick I'll be pissed."

"You can't be pissed at me when I'm sick."

"Then I will be pissed after you get better," he grumbled and picked up a sweatshirt that suspiciously looked like his, and slid it on me. Next, my panties and some tiny shorts. He wrapped me in a blanket and set me down on the couch, glaring my wet hair.