.58. Punished.

"Who, being loved, is poor?"
― Oscar Wilde

. . .

Fabiano

"You can't prove it," she babbled, sitting beside me and in front of Giovanni

I picked her up, pulling her on my lap. I grabbed her throat and made her look at me. "Did you cum, baby?" I brushed my lips on her cheek, squeezing her neck sharply which made her gasp. "Be honest with daddy, baby. I hate liars." I knew she had cum. Her body was tense before, thighs glued together. But then it had loosened. Her guilty eyes had said too much, too.

"I..." Her eyes flickered all over my face. "I touched myself..."

I hummed. "And?"

"A-and..." She bit her bottom lip. "My ass hurts, you can't spank me more!"

Giovanni chuckled. "Really?"

She flushed. I brushed her curls away from her face, pinching her chin between my fingers. "You love defying us, don't you?"

"...No?"

I kissed her lips. "No?"

"No," she muttered.

"You're going to beg for mercy when we get back to the suite," I said, kissing her lips again.

. . .

I inspected the strips on her ass. Giovanni was gone to make sure the Russians were fully gone from Italy.

There were numerous strips on her ass. I knew it'd look bruised tomorrow and she won't be able to sit right for days.

I grabbed her hair. "Kneel."

She kneeled in front of me, looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

I unbuttoned my trousers as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

I pulled my cock out. Her eye widened as she gulped. "Daddy..."

"Open your mouth. You need to be punished."

She opened her mouth like a good girl, her hands fisting the material of her red dress. I fisted her hair, bringing her mouth closer to my cock. "you're gonna be good, hm?"

She nodded.

"Tap my thigh if it gets too much."

I pulled her mouth on my cock. She choked almost instantly. I stuffed half of my cock in, closing my eyes at the feel of her throat. She whimpered, squirming to get off. I let her go.

She took in huge breaths.

"Be a good little toy for me now, baby," I muttered, bringing her back on my cock. I moved her head, making her fuck her mouth with my cock as she. Tears tumbled down her cheeks, face turning red. I fucked her for about half a minute till I pulled her off again.

She whimpered, squeezing her thighs together. "T-Too much, daddy."

I watched her. It was too much for her, but she could handle it. "It's a punishment, little girl. It's supposed to be too much." I pulled her mouth over my cock, fucking it with fast deep strokes as I moved her head using her hair. "You thought you can just touch that pretty pussy without permission, huh? And to think you have just been punished." I pulled her off, slapping her face lightly as she whimpered and whined. "How much do you think your little body can take before you break?" I slapped her again. "Needy whore."

She whimpered at the degradation. "I-I'm sorry, daddy."

"You will be."

This time I barely let her breathe between the thrusts. I used her warm mouth, making her take every inch of me, something the little girl cried about with pretty tears. Her red-painted lips around my cock felt too fucking good. If there was a heaven for a man like me, this was it.

I wiped her tears away as I used her, feeding her all my cock. I kept it burned there, watching as fresh tears tumbled out of her eyes. I let her go when she started squirming wildly, desperate for air. I slapped her face with my cock, chuckling as she whimpered. "This little mouth," I muttered. "I think I'll use it often, slut."

She whimpered in response, eyes on my cock.

I pulled her on my lap, making her straddle me. My cock nestled against her ass. "Have you learnt your lesson?" I had been rough, almost too rough, but she had taken it like a good girl.

She gave me a tiny nod as I cupped her ass, nuzzling into her neck. "Y-Yes, daddy." Her voice was shaky and rough after choking and gagging on my cock for over half an hour.

"Did I use you too rough, baby?" Her thighs sneezed against my waist, my cock brushing on her soft pussy. She let out a gasp.

I chuckled. "Is that what you want?" I asked softly, cupping her face and making her look at me. She had freaked out the last time I had mentioned fucking her. Her eyes were filled with lust, her makeup smudged and her hair a mess. "Do you want me to fuck you?" All she needed to do was say the fucking word and I'd fuck her till she cried because of pleasure and pain.

She gave me a tiny nod.

"I'm gonna need a 'Yes' for this, baby."

"Yes, daddy," she whispered. "I...I want you."

I want you.

She had no idea how much her words affected me.

I stood up with her in my arms. I walked into my room and threw her on the bed. Her body bounced, pretty breasts almost slipping out of her dress. "Take everything off," I ordered her, taking off my tie and then my shirt.

She got off the bed, taking her dress off, followed by her panties and bra. She stepped out of her heels, standing there naked for me.

"Bed. On your back." I did often prefer different positions, but for fucking her the first time, I needed to see her pretty face.

She laid down on the bed, her movements nervous.

I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Then, I devoured her.

. . .

Before you kill me - it's a double update.