.86. Have Fun

"How much can you change and get away with it, before you turn into someone else, before it's some kind of murder?"

- Richard Siken
. . .

Leyla

I couldn't stop the cries which left my lips. It was so humiliating - fucking myself in front of them, letting them watch as this dildo tore me apart, the size of which was laughable in front of their cocks.

I closed my eyes, unable to look at him anymore. My body hung at the edge of an orgasm, just a little more-

"Daddy-"

"You can cum," Giovanni muttered. "Look at me and cum, amore."

I looked at him - at his messy brown hair, green eyes which held my heart and that powerful muscular scarred body. I didn't even need to thrust as I came with a loud cry, thighs shaking.

He smirked as if he knew.

"Come here."

That was Fabiano.

I looked at him. He leaned forward, light falling on him. He emptied his glass of whiskey, putting it down on a nearby table. "And kneel."

I took the dildo out but he shook his head. "Keep it inside you." He smiled. "You know your slutty cunt likes it."

I gulped, pushing it back inside, thighs shaking at how sensitive that felt. I got off the bed and kneeled in front of him, blinking up at him. He was beautiful. His brown hair was shorter than Giovanni's, eyes a lot colder. He was fully dressed. That made me gulp.

He picked up the leash and twisted it around his hand. "Lower yourself, Leyla."

I did and gasped as the dildo attached itself to the ground, sliding deep inside of me. Fuck.

He smiled. "Is it too deep for my good girl?"

"N-No, daddy," I whispered. It felt good - right on the edge of becoming painful.

He hummed, pulling on my leash again. "I want to hurt you, Leyla. Can I?"

My mouth opened but no word came out.

He raised an eyebrow. "Hm?'

"Yes, daddy," I whispered, voice trembling with need. Being this close to him - to his cock - made me too wet. Sitting between his thighs with him looking down at me...it felt safe. I felt protected. Like nothing could hurt me.

He slapped me, a light slap. "Good girl."

His hand lowered to my nipples and I gasped as he pulled at one, digging his finger which made me cry out - tears instantly blurring my eyes. My hand shot up-

"Hands behind your back," he said. "Hold your elbows."

My trembling hands did just that as he pulled at my nipple. My body lifted as he pulled it up, thighs trembling. He let go and slapped the same breast. "Sit back down, whore. Did I say you could move?" He pulled at the same nipple again, again upwards - I forced my body to not move which I throbbed with so much need it almost blinded me. I whimpered at the pain, tears trailing down.

He let go of the nipple. I let out a cry, resisting the urge to rub the pain away.

"So mean," Giovanni muttered. "Pretty Leyla thought you were the nice one." I had thought that till now. How Giovanni knew - I didn't know.

Fabiano chuckled. "Never said I was nice. Did I, Leyla?"

I sniffled. "Hurts."

He tilted his head, pinching the other untouched nipple between his fingers, lightly at first and then he pulled at it. I whimpered, clit throbbing so much I was convinced I was about to cum.

He twisted it, making me sob out. He let go and slapped my breast, reddening the skin.

I sniffled again, looking away from him, fingers twitching with the need to caress myself. This need...this need was madness. My breasts throbbed with pain in a way which told me I'd not be comfortable with bras for a few days.

Then, he picked two clamps up from the table.

He put them on me, eyes showing nothing as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"My turn."

Giovanni picked me up, taking me off the dildo. I clenched around nothing as he threw me on the bed, parted my legs, and feasted.

I cried out, not expecting the touch. He licked me - from the opening to my clit - swirling his tongue and then attaching his lips to it. My hands flew down to his hair, fisting the wild locks.

"Look at this poor cunt," he cooed mockingly. "So ruined."

His green eyes were ablaze. He licked my clit with quick motions and then his tongue went down to lick the wetness which came out of me. My thighs shook as he continued doing that - giving my clit just a bit of attention and then lapping up my wetness.

I withered and squirmed. My nipples throbbed with the pain while my clit throbbed with the need for more stimulation.

Giovanni seemed to be licking me for his pleasure, not mine. That made me wetter.

"Daddy-"

"Shut the fuck up," he muttered against me, bringing one hand up to expose my clit more. He licked on it. I whimpered, the pleasure almost blinding me. He kept licking and right when I knew I would have cum - he stopped.

And spanked me.

I let out a scream.

He smirked and spanked my cunt again and again. I squirmed, trying to escape the pain but his blows landed perfectly. "Look at you," he cooed. "Such a whore for me, Leyla. I could deny you pleasure for days and you'd still let me do anything to you, won't you?" Another blow landed - this one so painful a few tears left my eyes. Wetness trickled out of me. He rubbed it on my cunt.

"You have no control, do you?" He muttered. "I'm hurting you and your pathetic cunt just wants more." He lapped up the wetness, avoiding the clit. I let out a frustrated cry, making him chuckle against me.

"Daddy...please..."

Giovanni was many things but he was not merciful.

He moved away from me.

Fabiano approached, standing beside his brother as they looked at me. I knew I much look like a wreck - smudged makeup because of crying - red skin and trembling thighs.

Fabiano had the dildo in his hand. He parted my legs and stuffed it inside of me before I could say a word. I gasped.

Giovanni reattached my cuffs to the headboard.

"What-"

Fabiano opened a drawer and pulled out a belt. I blinked.

He slid it up my legs, covering my pussy. A key appeared and entered a small hole. He twisted it and all I could do was gasp.

He had not been kidding...

Fabiano put the key in his upper pocket, smiling.

Giovanni picked up his phone, tapped once and the dildo started vibrating deep inside of me. I gasped.

"We have a few things to do," Giovanni muttered. "This will keep your cunt satisfied for the time being, no?"

"If it gets too much," Fabiano said. "Just sat the safe word."

"How-"

"We'll know," Giovanni said and walked closer, a cloth in his hand. A blindfold.

He wrapped it around my eyes and now, all I could do was feel every inch of my body.

"Have fun," Giovanni said and then they were gone.

And I was wetter than I had ever been before.

. . .

She a lil hoe. We love lil hoes.