.30. Fuzzy

"Come on, dance with me. The earth is spinning. We can't just stand on it."

- Dino Ahmetović

. . .

Fabiano

"Your fight is in ten minutes

"Your fight is in ten minutes. Shouldn't you be warning up?" I asked.

He smirked. "I don't need to warm up to kill him." He looked at his opponent who was talking to who looked to be his coach. The man was large. He was called the 'Tiger'. He was undefeated till now.

Luca walked to us. "You're up, Giovanni."

Giovanni strolled inside the cage, followed by his opponent.

The cage shut and I sat down on a couch.

A waitress handed me a drink and then walked away, jigging her tits in my face. I sighed, deciding to not kill another waitress here. If I wanted a woman, I grabbed her by the throat and fucked her till she cried, and she loved all of it. But I didn't like anyone jiggling their tits in my face uninvited.

Giovanni attacked the man, his fists slamming into Tiger's large body. I had to admit, Tiger fought well and got more punches than I had seen Giovanni take. Giovanni smirked, pleased.

My phone rang.

Dante.

"Yes?"

"I tracked Camorra to Venice," he said. "I'm flying there. Call me if you need me for anything."

"Alright. Don't die."

"No promises, Fabi."

I hung up.

I looked back to the cage just in time to see Giovanni crushing the man's throat with his bare hands, smirking as he did.

Giovanni strode out of the cage and I handed him his knife before he could ask for it. The thing was his obsession.

"That was a little fun," he said, his knife twirling in his hand. "We need to fight soon, Fabi."

We fought often. Dante, Giovanni and I. Sometimes even the Creeds. None of us could defeat the other. If any two of us ever did fight in a death match, both would die.

. . .

I laid down next to her on the floor

She looked at me and her curls flicked over my face. I inhaled the sweet smell and she removed her hair, sweeping to her other shoulder, leaving the side of her neck exposed to my eyes. She was laying on her stomach and I was on my back. We were in the entrance hall.

I looked at the marks on her neck, pleased she hadn't hidden them. That would have made me angry. I doubt the little girl could handle a belt spanking. She'd probably cry pretty tears.

Damn it.

She looked at me with those innocent eyes of hers, they flickered over all over my face and settled on my lips and eyes for a little too long.

I grabbed her by the waist and put her on me. Her knees straddled me and her hands rested on either side of my head, her face close to me.

I smirked. "Hello, baby."

"Hi," she whispered, looking dazed.

My hands brushed over her thin waist, down to the swell of her ass. I tested the waters, wanting to know how she'd react. Her eyes widened as my hand rested on her ass hidden in the dress she was wearing.

I waited for her to push away from me.

A blush came upon her face.

I smirked.

My dirty little girl.

I tugged her head to my chest and soon she melted on me, her warm body on me the most delicious way.

I opened my eyes. Giovanni looked down at us. I had heard him approach. "Why are you both laying down in the middle of the entrance hall? I'm sure the carpet is not that comfortable."

Leyla turned her head to the side. "It's fuzzy."

Giovanni sat down beside us and ran his fingers over the carpet. "Fuzzy with germs, you mean, baby?"

She turned her head away from him. "It's fuzzy."

He chuckled. "Alright. Look at me now, amore."

She turned her head again. I ran my hand through her hair. Her hair was so fucking soft.

"You want to eat dinner in the mansion or go out?" He asked her. Taking her out was risky but we had already secured the restaurant we planned to take her to and had our men and snipers around it.

We had considered going out for lunch, but Rosa had softly reminded us that she had already prepared lunch.

"Out," she answered like I knew she would. She was not a woman you could hold in a house if she had a say in it. Her eyes were always looking around, curious and hungry for more. To see more, to learn more.

"Get changed then, yes?" I asked as I sat up and she slid down to my lap.

I tugged her head up with the back of her neck and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Wear red for me."

She slowly nodded and got off my lap, standing up and straightening down the yellow dress she wore. After taking a hesitant and shy look at us, she scurried away to her room.

My eyes were on her ass. She needed to fuck something up soon for me to smack it.

"Think she's gonna come around?" Giovanni asked a few minutes later as he passed me a drink from the bar.

"Yeah," I said. We just needed to be soft to her.

At least outside of bed.

This was a little unusual. The women I had before were slaves, they liked being controlled all the time and I could easily do that. But this thing with Leyla, whatever the fuck this was, seemed more intimate. She needed more care than those women - for many reasons. She was alone here. We had taken her from her home. She was new to this and she did not seem like a slave to me.

I was a dominant. I've been called many things by women. Sir, master, Dom...but from her lips, I wanted to hear just one word.

Daddy.

. . .

I'm on my period lolll

(Not lol. It's more like col (crying out loud - not really loud cause I don't wanna alert my mom))

So yeah. I've been updating a lot. What do you guys think of the story so far? Any suggestions or theories?