Chapter 4

I arrived at Chris's house at the time he requested, greeted by him from the door. He wore jeans and a button down and I could smell he had just freshly showered. He was right of course, I was a little jealous at knowing he was going on a date. He led me to the living room to where his daughters were.

"This is Bailey and Britney."

I watched him point to each one, both identical except that Bailey had short brown hair and Britney's was long. I watched him motion to me.

"Girls, this is Valerie. Be good for her please."

They spoke in unison, not taking their eyes off the tv. "Yes daddy."

I giggled as I turned back to him, "anything I should know?"

He shrugged, "not really. They're pretty easy going. Bedtime is by 9. I made spaghetti for them, on the stove. Help yourself to what you want." He hesitated in front of her, "and thanks Val."

I nodded, "you've never called me that before."

He smirked, "well we aren't at school, are we?" He pulled her off to the side, "I meant what I said about wanting to keep my personal and work life separate. So I'd appreciate if you didn't tell people about you being here in my home. Or meeting my daughters. Most people don't even know I was married, let alone have kids. I'm already treading into dangerous territory with you as it is."

"Of course Mr. Evans." I smirked at him, "and I surely don't know what you mean."

He shook his head, "when we aren't in class, call me Chris. Please. And sure you don't. Anyways, I'll be back around 11 probably." He turned back to her, "and no boys in the house."

I laughed, "yes sir." I heard him stop, letting out a soft growl.

"We're going to have to have a talk about that sometime. For now, I have to go."

I blushed as I watched him leave the house. I went to the kitchen, plating dinner for the girls as they came to eat. I noticed a piano in the sitting room. "Do you girls play the piano?"

They both shook their heads as Bailey spoke up, "no. But daddy does. That's where he goes on Wednesdays."

I looked at them confused, "what do you mean? Where does he go on Wednesdays?"

"He goes to play piano. He says we aren't old enough to come watch him yet."

I smiled nodding, "I see." He had lied to me about being on a date to make me jealous. I laughed softly to myself as I made my own plate of spaghetti.

*******************************************************************

After getting the girls to bed on time, I sat down in the living room, watching tv. It was now a little past ten and Chris had said he wouldn't be back until around 11. I started to think about him and the subtle flirting we had been engaging in over the past almost week now. I wondered why he had lied and told me he was on a date tonight; why was he trying to make me jealous? I imagined him glaring at me earlier in class as I talked to Tommy; him obviously jealous at the attention I was receiving. I could feel the growing wetness between my legs as I thought about his intense stare. I laid back on the couch, my hand trailing down under my leggings and into my already wet panties. I placed a foot firmly on the ground as I brought my other leg up, keeping my legs spread as I began to explore myself.

I was already far more turned on than I had anticipated, feeling the empty ache. I ran my fingers along my slit, up and down, just brushing the clit as I did. I was soon moaning softly as I began to tease my clit, pinching and rubbing between two fingers. I had been lost and distracted in my own pleasure I hadn't heard Chris enter the house until I heard him clear his throat. I jumped, pulling my hand from my pants as I opened my eyes into his. He looked amused, his arms crossed as he stood behind the couch. How long had he been there watching me? "Chris! Sorry."

He shook his head as he smirked, "and what were you thinking about, Ms. Wilson?"

I blushed, kneeling on the couch to come face to face with him, "I don't know." I surveyed my eyes down his chest to the obvious bulge in his pants; the bulge I wanted to reach out and touch.

He chuckled, "don't lie to me. What were you imagining?"

I hesitated for a moment, "you."

He nodded, "shame I interrupted you before you could finish. Please, lay down. Finish for me. I want to watch."

I shook my head, "you're serious?"

"Very." He watched her, "it's up to you to consent to play the game or not Valerie." He approached her, placing his hand on her cheek as he parted her lips with his thumb, "what do you want to do?" He heard her breath hitch as he passed his thumb across her lips. She was making it harder and harder for him to control himself. "Lay down. Finish."

I nodded, "yes sir." I laid back in the same position I was just in as I placed my hand back inside my panties. I heard him moan softly as I did. I closed my eyes as I went back to playing.

"No. Look at me Val." He watched her open her eyes back into his as she continued to play, "good girl."

I moaned at his praise as he crossed his arms across his chest again, not taking his eyes from mine. I soon started to buck my hips against my hand, not able to control the waves of pleasure gushing through me as he watched me cum for him.

His erection was soon painful as he watched her finish in front of him, her eyes never leaving his. He watched her try to control her breathing as she removed her hand from her pants, "good girl. I now have something to think about in the shower in the morning. So, thank you."

I giggled, kneeling back up on the couch again, "or we could take care of it now."

He shook his head as he backed away from her, "I need to have at least a little self control. You're already testing me. You should go."

I sighed, standing up from the couch, "yes sir." I grabbed my stuff, pausing inches from him, "I never knew I had a praise kink. So thank you."

He smiled, "I knew you did. I could tell. And if tonight is any indication, I don't think we're done here."

I nodded, "I hope not. Goodnight Chris."

He moaned softly, grabbing her arm to pull her back to him, "no. Sir, when we're alone. Professor Evans in the classroom. Please, don't call me sir in class. You have no idea what it does to me."

I nodded, breathing heavy at his body being pressed so firmly against mine I could feel his hard cock pressed against me. I gulped at the darkness in his eyes, "yes sir."

He nodded, "good girl. Now you have to go. Now."