Chapter 18

I woke up in the morning to my phone ringing and someone at the door. I groaned, looking to see Valerie still fast asleep. I sat up, grabbing my phone to see my brother Scott calling. I pulled on shorts as I answered, leaving the bedroom as I went downstairs, "What?"

'Open the door brother.'

I groaned, opening the front door to see Scott standing with his boyfriend Steve. I looked at the time to see it was 7 in the morning. I was not ready to be awake after being up in the middle of the night with Valerie. "Scott, what are you doing here?" I moved so they could enter the house as Scott scoffed.

"You answer the phone with a what all the time? Or is that just for me."

"Shut up." I laughed, hugging my brother and Steve.

Scott smiled, "that's better. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow. Wanted to stop by and see you. Is that okay?"

I nodded, "yeah. Of course it is. I just wish you would have warned me first."

Scott looked at him in only shorts, "why? Girlfriend over?"

I groaned, "yes. She's still asleep." I cleared my throat, "we were um, up late."

"Gross. But, I can't wait to meet her! Valerie?"

I nodded, "shh. Yes. Just go to the kitchen. I'll make breakfast. I'll be right back." I sighed, going back to the bedroom to get dressed quietly, leaving a note for Valerie for when she woke up.

****************************************

I woke up in bed alone. I looked at the time to see it was almost 9. I groaned, not hearing Chris as I sat up. I looked to see a note on the pillow next to me.

Get dressed before you come downstairs.
We have visitors.
Love, Chris.

I groaned. What did he mean by visitors? I got up, showering quickly before putting on jeans and a t-shirt. I walked downstairs, "Chris?"

"Kitchen."

I entered the kitchen to see him sitting with two other men. He stood up, kissing me on the cheek before turning to the men.

"Valerie, this is my brother Scott and his boyfriend Steve. I'm sorry. I didn't know they were coming."

Scott scoffed, standing up, "don't apologize." He approached her, "I'm so happy to finally meet you."

I heard Chris groan beside me as Scott pulled me into a hug, "finally?"

Scott laughed, "oh yeah. I've heard lots about you."

"Scott!" Chris punched his brother in the arm, hearing Valerie laugh beside him.

I laughed, "coffee?"

Chris nodded, pointing to the coffee pot behind her. "And your breakfast is in the microwave. I didn't want to wake you."

I made a cup of coffee and warmed my breakfast, sitting at the table, noticing them all watching me. I looked at Scott, "so he's talked about me?"

Scott laughed as Chris groaned, "oh yes."

I looked at Chris who was blushing, "funny. I only heard about you last night."

"What?!" Scott pretended to be offended as Valerie laughed.

"So, what has he said about me Scott?"

Chris shook his head, "stop talking." He looked at his brother, "how long are you staying?"

He shrugged, "We were thinking just for the night. Why? Am I interrupting something?" He looked at Valerie before Chris could answer, "and he said you were beautiful and smart and that he was in love with you."

"Scott!"

I laughed, "I already knew all that Chris. It's fine." I grabbed his hand, pulling him to me to plant a kiss on his lips. "What I don't know is how long ago you said it."

Chris groaned, shaking his head, "shut up Scott."

I nodded, "we can talk about it later." I laughed as I went back to my breakfast, "so to what do we owe this visit Scott?"

"We were going to Disneyland tomorrow for a few days. Thought we'd stop and visit Chris while we were nearby. And I might have been hoping to meet the elusive Valerie."

I giggled, looking at Chris, "elusive?" I watched him smirk. I had used the same term when I stood in his classroom for the first time. I looked back at Scott, "well. Here I am. I assume you're taking a report back to Boston."

Scott laughed, nodding, "oh yes."

I nodded, "how am I doing?" I heard the men laugh as I looked at Chris and felt him squeeze my thigh.

Chris leaned towards her ear, "I love you."

I nodded, "I know." I looked back at Scott, "I want your brother to love me and take back a good report."

Scott laughed, "don't worry. I am."

"Good." I looked at Chris, "I can do some work if you wanted to take your brother out. I can make dinner for when you guys get back if you want." I leaned towards his ear so only he could hear, "we can continue punishments tomorrow."

Chris nodded, standing up. "Okay. We'll be back."

Scott stood up, looking at Valerie, "you're not going to hang out with us?"

I stood up, shaking my head, "it's fine. I'm sure you guys don't get a lot of time alone. Get out. I'll make dinner for you guys later."

Chris smiled, "yes ma'am."

I grabbed his hand as he started to walk away, keeping him back as the other guys left the kitchen, "I better hear that tomorrow morning after they leave. Actually," I thought for a moment, "ma'am sounds so old. I think I prefer mistress."

He moaned softly, wrapping his arms around her waist, "oh? You want me to call you mistress?"

I moaned, pulling him into an urgent kiss before pulling away, "oh yes." I grabbed him hand, leading him to the living room where Scott and Steve were, "I just need 5 minutes with Chris. He'll be right down." I dragged him upstairs, closing the bedroom door behind us.

He moaned, seeing her fall to her knees in front of him, unbuckling his pants, "Val. We don't have time."

I looked up at him, "we do for what I want. And what did I just say? You want my mouth on your cock?"

He moaned, "yes. Mistress. Please."

I giggled, wrapping my mouth firmly around his cock. I hummed and moaned on it as I sucked and stroked as I heard him panting above me.

He moaned, "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

I leaned back, releasing him from my mouth, "no."

He watched her stand up, "no? What do you mean no?"

I shrugged, "I mean, you're owed a punishment. You were going to sleep with that girl Chris." I laughed as I heard him groan, "now. Put it away. We can continue this later."

"But babe! Please!"

I shook my head, "nope. And until we're done with your punishment. It will be mistress or no cumming." I giggled as I heard him growl.

"Fine. I love you. You know that? I wouldn't let anyone else do this to me."

I laughed, nodding as I watched him try to shove his erection back into his pants, "I know. And I love you. Now go. And try not to think about my mouth around your cock while you're gone."

He moaned, pulling her to him, pressing her back against the door as he kissed her aggressively, "you know I will."

"Later Evans."

He smiled, opening the door to the bedroom. "Mistress."

I giggled as he winked at me before leaving.