Chapter 27

"I'm ready for you Evans." I stood in his bedroom, fully naked with just a blindfold on as I waited for him.

"Evans? Tut tut. That's only when you're in charge. Whose birthday is it?"

I giggled, "it's yours." I waited a moment; I could almost hear him clenching his jaw as he waited. "Sir."

He moaned softly, "good girl." He guided her to the bed, making her face the bed, "bend over onto the bed." He watched her do as he commanded as he kicked her legs farther apart, putting her on display for him.

I felt him lean down to my ear.

"Don't move now."

I moaned softly, "yes sir." I moaned as I felt him run his hand along my slit, inserting two fingers, teasing before pulling away.

Chris moaned, "so wet already."

"For you sir."

He watched her face towards him, smirking. He grabbed the u shaped vibrator and inserted it so it hit her clit and sweet spot. He heard a soft moan from her in anticipation as he did. He watched her for a moment before turning it on low, watching her jolt as he did. He let out a chuckle as he watched her for another minute as she moaned. "Don't cum yet love. We only just started."

I groaned as I heard him rooting around in the box of toys.

He pulled out the small leather flogger. He heard her whimper as he ran it gently across her back and bottom before pulling it back. He watched her push back against him as he brought it down, hearing her whimper. He saw the red marks appearing on her ivory skin already. "More?"

I moaned as I felt the stinging, "yes please more sir." I waited in anticipation, knowing he was watching me, waiting as I groaned. I felt him turn up the vibrations as I felt it flowing through me as I felt the next sting. "Fuck!"

He chuckled, "are you going to cum?"

"If you do that again."

He heard her whimpering, panting as he watched her clutch onto the bedspread. He turned up the vibrations once more as he brought the flogger down harder than before and watching her writhing as she orgasmed.

"Turn it off Chris!" I groaned, hearing him laugh as he turned off the vibrator.

He reached forward, removing the vibrator as he watched her pulsing, "lay on the bed love." He heard her sigh as she crawled onto the bed on her back. He made his way to her, removing the blindfold to look at her, "I love you."

I nodded, "you love torturing me."

He chuckled, sliding into her quickly as he watched her eyes roll back, her back arching, "as do you."

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I really do."

"Let's go once more with me love." He leaned down, feeling her tongue find his quickly as he kissed her urgently.

I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him in as he kept his mouth firmly on mine until we came together.

Chris laid on the bed next to her, out of breath.

I rolled to face him, "are you nervous about the wedding tomorrow?"

He shrugged, putting his arm up as she snuggled to him, "not really. I'm glad she's happy." He looked down at her, "and we're happy, right?"

I nodded, "oh, very happy."

He laughed, "and weddings? You want to marry me someday?"

I watched him for a moment, "as long as that wasn't the actual proposal, then yes."

He laughed again, "you always have to make everything difficult. And no, you'll know when I'm proposing. I promise."

I chuckled. "Good. And yes. I want to marry you."

Chris nodded, "and kids?"

I sat up, looking at him, "do you want more kids?"

He smiled, nodding, "with you? Absolutely I do."

I laughed, laying back down, "me too."

*********************************************

I stood off to the side in the pew as I watched Chris walk down Helen the next afternoon. He kissed her cheek before coming to stand by me, grabbing my hand, interlocking his fingers in mine as we watched the ceremony.

At the reception, I felt Chris place his hand on my back as I chatted to someone.

"Dance with me."

I turned around, taking his hand as he led me to the floor, "yes sir."

He smiled, pulling her to him, "don't do that here."

I shrugged, wrapping my arms around his neck, my fingers carding through his hair, "do what?"

He shook his head, "you know what love. Or I'm going to have to find a dark corner somewhere with you."

I moaned softly, "oh please do sir." I heard him growl softly as I pressed my lips to his, my tongue quickly parting his lips.

He groaned, resting his forehead on hers, "fuck. I want you."

I nodded, grabbing his hand as I led him to an empty storage closet. I heard him moan as I unbuckled his pants, falling to my knees as I took him urgently in my mouth.

He moaned, watching his cock appear and disappear into her mouth. "Fuck, Valerie." He grabbed her, pulling her to her feet. "Not where I want to cum."

I giggled, hiking up my skirt quickly as I felt him lift me, pushing my underwear to the side as he lowered me onto his cock as he pressed me against the wall, thrusting urgently. "God Chris, don't stop."

He nodded, trailing kisses and bites along her neck and collarbone as he heard her trying to control her moaning. He brought his kissed back up her neck, biting her earlobe, "I love you Val. Be a good girl and cum quietly with me."

I moaned, feeling his mouth on mine as he stifled my moans before I could respond. I soon felt the waves of pleasure washing over me as I felt him releasing inside me at the same time.

He moaned, feeling her pulling him in. He held her steady until he was sure she was done before setting her gently back on her feet.

I shook my head as I watched him fix his pants and tuck his shirt back in, "I love you too. You never let me respond."

Chris laughed, "you moaning is enough response for me." He pressed his body against hers, pinning her against the wall, "your moan is my favorite sound."

I giggled, "same."