Chapter 6

I barely had my hand up to knock on his door as it opened and he pulled me inside. I felt him lead me to the living room as he looked me up and down. I removed my jacket to display the skirt he requested and I wore my sleep shirt with no bra. I heard him moan softly as he looked over me, his attention making my nipples harden. I noticed he was wearing only a t-shirt and boxer briefs, his cock already hard, or maybe still hard from our conversation, I wasn't sure.

"You're here for punishment, yes?"

I nodded as he grabbed my waist, making me turn away from him, forcing me to bend over the back of the couch. I felt him lift my skirt, exposing me as he kicked my legs further apart. I heard another moan as I felt him looking over me. He brought his hand to my ass, caressing softly before pulling away. Suddenly I felt a stinging as he brought his hand back down firmly, making me moan. "Fuck."

He chuckled, "more?"

I nodded, panting, "yes please."

He grabbed her neat pony tail in his hand, pulling her head up, "please what Val?"

I groaned, "sir. Please more, sir."

He moaned, "good girl." He brought his hand back down, harder than before, making a red handprint as he did. He heard her moans getting louder as he did it again.

I squealed as he brought his hand down firmly between my legs. I had never experienced the stinging before, but I enjoyed it as the pain quickly turned to pleasure with each smack. I was so wet I felt it quickly leaking down my leg.

He leaned over her, his mouth inches from her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you now. You want that? You want to feel me?"

I whimpered, "yes sir."

He growled, not letting go of her hair as he took his cock from his pants. He wasted no time, thrusting into her quickly as they both moaned. He gave her a minute to acclimate to him before he started thrusting hard into her, "you teased me today. This is what I imagined doing to you all day after you left my class Val." He felt her bucking back against her with each hard thrust, "so I don't care if you cum or not, but this is about me and what I want. You understand?"

I could barely form thoughts as I felt him pounding hard into me, sending shockwaves with each thrust. I panted out a "yes sir," as he continued.

He smiled, hearing her moaning loudly, fueling him further, knowing she was going to cum for him anyways. Secretly that's what he wanted, he wanted her to clench around him pulling him in, milking him to completion. He didn't have to wait for long as he gripped her hair tighter in his hand, feeling her begin to tighten around him, moaning, screaming.

"God! Don't stop!"

He grunted, feeling her do exactly what he craved as he came buried deep inside her. "Fuck. Good girl." He released her, stepping away from her as he watched her legs shaking. He chuckled, leaning forward and pulling her to him as he lifted her up, bridal style up to his bedroom, setting her gently on the bed as he went to the bathroom.

I leaned up on my elbows as I heard him running water, coming out a minute later. "What are you doing?"

He shook his head, helping her get undressed before carrying her to the bathroom and setting her in the tub.

I moaned contently at the warmth as I rested my head back on his giant tub. I jolted my head up, "shit. Where are your girls?"

He laughed, "at their mothers. She picked them up from school earlier. You think I would have let you come over if they were here?"

I shrugged, resting my head, "I wasn't really thinking about anything but you."

He laughed again, "I know. Stay the night."

I looked at him, sitting on the edge of the tub, "that a request or a command?"

He shrugged, "does it matter?"

"No." I shook my head, closing my eyes, "I want to sleep with you."

"Good." He turned the water off before moving behind her head, taking out her hair before brushing it. When he finished, he put it in a braid.

I grabbed my hair, looking at the braid, "you know how to braid?"

He laughed, "daughters, remember?"

"Right."

He sighed, sitting outside the tub on the ground, "I don't think we need to again discuss what happens here stays here?"

I looked at him, resting my head on my hands on the edge of the tub, "of course." I watched him watching me for a moment, "why me Chris?"

He shrugged before smiling, "why you what Val?"

"Why break your one rule for me?"

He sighed, shaking his head, "I don't know. There's just something about you. I wanted you from the first moment I saw you in the bar."

I laughed, "you mean an entire week ago?"

He laughed, nodding, "my willpower is apparently not as in tact as I originally thought." He brought a hand up to her cheek, "you're incredibly sexy Valerie. And I could feel you craving more than what those boys could give you."

I chuckled, leaning back in the tub, "that's true." I sighed, "I don't have any clothes."

He stood up, "I have some old clothes that belonged to my wife. And you can have one of my t-shirts if you like."

I nodded, "thank you."

"I'll go see what I can find for you."

I heard him come back in a few minutes later. I looked up to see him holding out a towel and noticed he took off his shirt and changed his underwear. I looked at him as I stood up from the tub, "that's just mean."

He smirked, "is it?"

I giggled as he took his time to dry me off with the towel. When he finished, he wrapped the towel around me as I surveyed over his broad shoulders and chiseled torso, eliciting a small moan.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around her waist, "I haven't kissed you yet."

I shook my head as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "you haven't. I wish you would."

He nodded, closing the distance as he kissed her softly, tenderly parting her lips with his tongue as he felt hers reciprocate. He brought a hand up to her cheek, as he moaned softly before pulling away. "Come to bed." He grabbed her hand, leading her to his bed, "sleep naked with me."

I nodded my agreement as I dropped the towel, crawling into his bed under the blanket as I watched him remove his underwear before crawling in next to me.

He pulled her to his chest as she rested her head on him, wrapping her arm around his torso. "I assume you're on birth control."

I laughed, "probably something we should have discussed before, but yes. Of course I am."

He nodded, running his fingers up and down her arm on his torso, "and are you sleeping with anyone else? If we do this, I don't want you sleeping with anyone else."

I looked up at him, "possessive."

He smirked, "if you're mine, I want you to be mine. And it goes both ways."

I nodded, resting my head back on his chest, "okay. Deal."

"Good girl."

I giggled softly as I closed my eyes and I felt him cover us both with the blanket.