Chapter 9

I ignored Chris's messages and calls over the rest of the weekend as I entered his class on Monday afternoon. I was the first one to arrive again as I saw him sitting at his desk, "good afternoon Professor Evans."

He looked up, smirking, "Ms. Wilson." He looked around to make sure they were alone, "I need you."

I giggled, sitting at my desk, "me too." I pulled out my phone to message him. >I'm just trying to stick to your only sex rule.< I heard him groan as I looked up to see him looking at his phone.

He shook his head. >This is new territory for me. I'm as unsure how to proceed as you are. But I know I want you. I need you. Desperately.<

I bit my lip as I looked up to see him watching me. I saw him look down at his phone again as I got another message.

>I'm alone in the house until Friday. Come over. I need your mouth around my cock again.<

I giggled, seeing a few people looking at me as I read his message. I looked up to see him clenching his jaw as I put my phone away. I hung back after class as I always did, leaning against his desk, "is that the only thing you need?"

He shook his head as he sat in his chair, "no I need to sleep with you. And I need to touch you Val."

I nodded, "touch me where."

He moaned softly, placing his hand on her thigh as he moved closer to her, "everywhere."

I hesitated, watching him for a moment, "can I come over tonight?"

He nodded, "please Val."

I stood up from the desk as he removed his hand, "okay. But I'm not spending the night."

He laughed, leaning back in his chair, "we'll see."

*****************************************************************

I didn't tell Chris what time I would be over. I thought it would be more amusing for me if I just showed up whenever I wanted. I knocked on the door seeing the annoyance on his face as he answered the door.

"Finally. I thought you changed your mind." He grabbed her arm, pulling her into the house as he slammed the door behind her. He pressed her against the wall as he heard her whimper, pressing his body firmly against hers. "Why have you kept me waiting?"

I smirked. I enjoyed seeing him all worked up, "you didn't tell me what time you wanted me."

He growled, "bedroom now. Go and get undressed. There's a tie on the bed. When you're undressed, use it to blindfold yourself and kneel on the ground and wait for me."

I nodded, starting to walk away as he pulled me back to him.

"What do you say?" He watched her smile mischievously. He knew she was toying with him on purpose.

"Yes sir." I smiled, winking at him as I disappeared upstairs. I undressed, setting my clothes neatly on the dresser as I did as he commanded. I tied the tie around my head as a blindfold and knelt at the end of the bed on the floor and waited for him. I rested back on my legs until I heard him enter the room, setting something on the dresser and I knelt up. I heard him remove his clothing slowly. I knew this was a subtle form of punishment to make me wait since I kept him waiting.

He watched her, her head rooting for him, wondering where he was. She had kept him waiting, now he would make her wait. "Stand up." He waited until she was standing in front of him, "hands behind your back."

I crossed my arms behind my back as I waited. I heard him grab something from the dresser. I felt his body heat as he approached, "please. Touch me."