Chapter 10

I woke up early the next morning, still on his chest. I heard him breathing slowly, still asleep. I began to run my fingers along his chest, down his stomach. I placed my hand on the outside of the blanket over his growing cock as I heard a soft moan erupt from his chest.

He didn't open his eyes as he moaned, "Val."

"Shh." I moved the blanket down, exposing his now throbbing cock as I knelt between his legs. I heard him breathing heavy as I ran my thumb along the shaft to the tip, making it twitch against my touch. I giggled as I replaced my thumb with my tongue, flicking the underside of the tip. I saw him bring a hand up to my head but I grabbed his hand, placing it back at his side, "no. Leave your hands at your side or I'll stop."

He chuckled, looking down at her, "or I can just take you."

I knelt back on my legs, "or you can let me have my fun. Do you want my mouth around your cock?"

He nodded, moaning, "desperately."

I laughed, leaning back down as I hovered my mouth over the tip, "then be a good boy Evans." I heard him moan again as he rested his head back. I ran my tongue along the shaft again, this time taking the tip into my mouth as I watched him grip the blanket. I gripped the base firmly as I hummed as I sucked and stroked a few times before taking it all the way, feeling him hit the back of my throat. I kept it there for a few seconds, humming as I heard him moaning loudly.

"Fuck! Val!"

I giggled, doing it a few more times before pulling back. I watched him look down at me, whimpering.

"Don't stop!"

I shook my head, straddling him as I lowered myself onto him, feeling him grip my waist as I did.

He moaned, "oh Val." He sat up, wrapping his arms around her. His tongue quickly found hers as he heard her moan, still grinding on him.

I pulled away, pushing him back on the bed, "you can't just lay there and let me do it can you?" I heard him chuckle as he placed his hands on my thighs. "You have serious control issues Evans."

He nodded, "I do. I'm happy to let you take over though Val."

I moaned, leaning towards him, hovering my mouth over his, "then let me." I felt him bring his hand to the nape of my neck as I kissed him and felt him let me lead him with my tongue. I moaned, leaning back as I found his hands, interlocking our fingers as I felt him help to keep me steady.

He watched her throw her head back as her back arched, knowing she was close, "no. Look at me Val."

I locked eyes with him, intensifying the orgasm as I continued, feeling him begin to pulse at the same time. "Fuck Chris."

He nodded as she whimpered, not letting her go as he watched her ride it out.

I brought his hands above his head as I leaned down, kissing him again before releasing him and rolling off, laying next to him on the bed. After a few moments of silence, I sat up, "I'm gonna take a shower."

He leaned up on his elbows as he watched her walk slowly to the bathroom, leaving it the door open as he watched her step into the shower. He groaned before laying back, staring at the ceiling.

I heard Chris enter the shower behind me as I turned to face him, "I certainly enjoy waking up in bed with you."

He laughed, pressing her body against the wall, "me too. I enjoy all of it Valerie. Did you tell me to be a good boy?"

I giggled, nodding as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I did Evans."

He moaned, kissing her aggressively as he felt her clinging to him.

He pulled back, his mouth still hovering over mine as I felt his breath on my face, "you need to learn to relinquish some control."

He nodded, "anything for you. As long as I don't have to relinquish all the control."

I shook my head, "definitely not. You have no idea how much I love hearing you call me a good girl."

He growled, kissing her shoulder up to her neck and ear, "yet you enjoy acting like a brat."

I giggled, "can't make it too easy on you. Can I?"

He shook his head, "please don't."

I pulled his lips back to mine as I heard him moaning, feeling him hard again. I moaned, pulling away, "again?"

He moaned, "my turn." He pushed her onto her knees as the water washed over them, "hands behind your back and open your mouth." He heard her moan loudly as he quickly thrust his cock into her mouth, "moan on my cock."

I moaned as I felt him thrusting into my mouth, sucking aggressively as he kept it in my throat before pulling back.

He groaned, "okay stop. That's not where I want to cum. Stand up."

I looked up at him as he pulled his cock from me. I smirked, leaning forward to swipe my tongue across the tip before standing up, hearing him groan again.

"Turn around." When she was facing the wall, he placed her hands on the wall as he grabbed her hair, "you enjoy it." He took her giggle as confirmation, making him shake his head as he kicked her legs apart before thrusting hard inside her. He brought his mouth to her ear, "this is mine, you hear me? It's not your pussy, it's mine. Only for me. Say it."

I moaned as he thrusted hard, "yes sir. It's yours."

"Good girl." He moaned as he felt her bucking back against him with every hard thrust, "are you going to cum for me?"

I whimpered, desperate to cum as I felt him speeding up, "am I? Sir?"

He growled, "yes." He didn't let go of her hair as he brought his other hand to hers, gripping her hand as he felt her clenching around him, making him cum buried inside once more this morning.

I moaned as he released me as I turned to face him, leaning back against the wall, "and you?"

He shook his head as he started to shower, "me what?"

I ran my hands down his torso, "my cock."

He smiled, looking down at her. He knew it wasn't a question, more of an observation, "yes love." He pressed his body against hers, "it's yours."

I nodded, pulling his lips to mine before placing my hand on his cheek, running my thumb across his lips, "and this is just for me?"

He moaned, nodding, "oh yes Valerie."

I nodded again as I watched him finish showering quickly before finishing my own. When I finished and got dressed I found him in the kitchen fully dressed with breakfast again. I sat on the stool at the counter, "you know, a girl could get used to this."

He laughed, watching her as he set coffee in front of her, "kind of the point."

I hesitated for a moment, "so. I have a date tonight with Tommy. I already blew him off once before." I had to stifle a giggle as I watched him clench his jaw.

"I thought we discussed being exclusive."

I nodded, "I didn't say I was going to sleep with him Chris. I'm letting him buy me dinner. He knows I'm sort of seeing someone though." I looked down at my food, "even though it isn't serious."

He sighed, sitting next to her, "isn't it serious?"

I shrugged, looking up at him, "no. We're just having sex Chris. And I said I would only have sex with you. I didn't say I wouldn't go on dates."

He groaned, "Valerie. Come on. You're mine. All mine."

I laughed as he stood up, positioning himself between my legs, "I'm sorry Chris. But I'm not."