Chapter 29

~~6 months later~~

I sat in the back of Chris's class in the last week of the school year just out of sight of him. I loved watching him in his element, reminding me of how we met. When the class was wrapping up, I stood up seeing him notice me for the first time. It was only fair he was constantly surprising me in New York that I come to surprise him earlier than expected in Boston. I watched a giant smile spread across his face as I made my way slowly to the front of the classroom.

Chris smiled, standing up from his desk, motioning to Valerie. "Class, if you don't know already, this is Valerie Wilson. New York Times best seller twice this past year as well as writer for the New Yorker. Soon she will be working here at the Globe as well as the Creative Writing Professor here next fall." He put his arm around her waist as she approached him, "though she'll be Professor Evans by then."

I shook my head, blushing as I heard a quiet applause as he dismissed them. I turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "must you always embarrass me?"

Chris smiled and nodded, "I must. Yes. What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to be here until next week."

"I know. Think of it as an early birthday present Mr. Evans." I took a step back from him, motioning to myself, "here I am. Happy Birthday."

"Here you are? Permanently?"

I nodded, "now you're getting it." I squealed as I felt him lift me up to him, his lips crashing into mine. I moaned softly before he set me down, "you know we've never done it in a classroom."

He laughed, "I have an office." He smiled mischievously, watching the excitement wash over her face, "you wanna?"

"Are you kidding? How is that a question?"

He laughed, packing his stuff as he grabbed her hand, leading her to where his office was.

I shut the door behind us as I felt him pin me against the door, "oh Evans." I wrapped my arms around him, pinning him to the door as I knelt in front of him. I heard a small moan as I undid his pants, finding him hard already, "what do you want?"

He watched her smirk up at him, "your mouth around my cock. Now." He saw her grin, waiting. He groaned, "please mistress."

I giggled, taking him urgently into my mouth as I watched him bang his hand against the door.

He watched her for a few minutes before pushing her off him, "okay. My turn." He grabbed her, hearing a small squeal as he bent her over his desk, quickly pulling down her pants and panties.

I felt him bury himself quickly inside me, making me moan before I felt him place his hand over my mouth.

"You have to be a good girl and be quiet. Do you want me to stop?"

I groaned, shaking my head as he moved his hand, "no sir." I heard him moan softly before placing his hand back over my mouth, the other hand gripping my hair.

It wasn't long before he felt her pushing back on his hard thrusts, clenching around him as he grunted, releasing deep inside before pulling away. "Why have we never done that before?"

I giggled, turning around as I fixed my pants, watching him do the same, "I don't know. If I work here, I think there might be a lot of late nights here."

He moaned, nodding, "I hope so. And birth control? Have you stopped taking it?"

I nodded, "I have. You're ready?"

He smiled, pulling her to him, "so ready Valerie. You?"

I grabbed the nape of his neck, "more than." I heard him moan as I pulled his lips to mine, this time he kissed me tenderly as he pinned me against the wall again. I moaned, pushing him away, "let's go home before we defile your office again."

He laughed, "yes ma'am."

I giggled, grabbing his hand, "let's go."

*************************************

When we arrived back to his house we were greeted by Helen waiting with the girls.

Bailey and Britney ran up to Valerie, hugging her.

Helen stood up, "they insisted on coming to see her as soon as Chris told us you were here. I'm sorry if we're intruding."

I shook my head, "of course not. The girls are never an intrusion."

Chris laughed, "good. Because I told Scott you were back too."

I laughed, "who else did you text?"

He shrugged, laughing again as there was a knock on the door before we heard Scott's voice.

"Valerie!?"

I didn't have a chance to respond before I felt his arms around me, spinning me around, "okay Scott! Put me down!"

He laughed, "sorry. I missed you! I'm so glad you're here."

I nodded, "me too Scott. Me too."