Chapter 5

I don't talk to Chris after I leave his house on Wednesday night. I decide to show up to class a bit early to see him already waiting at his desk. The classroom was still empty as I heard him greet me.

"Ms. Wilson."

I smiled, taking my normal seat, "sir." I heard his breath hitch as he glared at me calling him sir after he told me not to. I smirked, knowing he was watching me as I spread my legs for a split second so he could see no panties under my skirt as I crossed them. I watched him clench his jaw, shaking his head as he pulled out his phone. He held it up, implying for me to pull out mine. I smiled, pulling my phone out as a message appeared from him.

>I thought I told you not to call me sir in class. And the skirt? No panties, I can't get up from my desk.<

I giggled, looking up at him to see him not amused. >I'm very sorry. Just don't look between my legs. Sir.< I heard him sigh as he looked at his phone.

>You *want* to be punished? You're testing my willpower Val.<

I bit my lip, looking up to see him watching me. >You live in a constant state of clenched jaw. That's really bad for your teeth.< I looked up in time to see him smile and shake his head as he put his phone away, standing up from the desk.

"Phones away Ms. Wilson."

He doesn't look at me as he commands me, "sorry Professor Evans." I sat through class, watching him actively avoiding looking at me, much to my own amusement. After he finished class, I held back until everyone was gone before approaching his desk, "you don't like my attire Professor Evans."

He exhaled his discontent as he sat in his chair of his desk, "not really. Never wear a skirt in class again."

I laughed, "you're not serious."

He stood up, positioning his body against hers as she leaned against his desk, "I'm very serious. As serious as I was the other night. Was I serious then?"

I nodded, my face turning red from nervousness at his proximity to me, "or what?" I felt the heat from his breath on my face, wanting so much to close the distance. I had imagined having his lips on mine so many times over the last week. I wanted to feel the beard scratching me, tickling me as I tasted his tongue.

He smirked, "your confidence knows no bounds."

I shrugged, "you mentioned something about punishment." If he only knew how little confidence I had in myself normally. But there was something about him and his attention specifically that gave me confidence.

He groaned, "and I shouldn't have. You're driving me crazy." He sat back at his desk as he watched her, "I don't sleep with students."

I smirked, "just watch them masturbate then?"

He shook his head, "no. That is definitely new. And it was a mistake."

I sighed, "sure. Why did you tell me you were on a date when you weren't? Why were you trying to make me jealous?"

He laughed, leaning back in his chair, "how do you know I wasn't on a date?"

I watched him lean back, spreading his legs as I saw the obvious outline of his cock again in his jeans. I leaned on my hand on the desk, leaning towards him, "because your girls tattled on you. They said you play piano on Wednesdays."

He chuckled, nodding, "I do. At a piano bar. It's a hobby. Maybe I'll invite you to watch me sometime."

I nodded, standing up straight. "I'd like that. Sir. And if you change your mind on the punishment, you have my number." I heard him growl softly as I walked away, giggling.

*****************************************************************

I laid in my bed before going to sleep later when I saw my phone light up with a message from Chris.

>Why do you insist on torturing me?<

I laughed. >I'm sure I don't know what you mean Sir. I have done nothing.<

>Right. What are you doing now?<

I hesitated before answering. >I'm laying in bed. You?<

>Same<

I felt the aching inside as I watched as three dots kept appearing and disappearing. Finally another message came through from him.

>I'm thinking about you and the other night. Even though I shouldn't be.<

I thought for a minute as I imagined what he was doing. I could feel my panties wet already from thinking about him before he messaged me, now they were soaked. >I consent to any and all games you wish to play. Sir.< I could hear him growl in my head as I watched my message turn to read. I knew he was thinking about my words, trying to decide how he wanted to proceed. I was becoming the cliché I was worried about; the student and the teacher. But I didn't care, there was something about him I had to explore. I knew he was thinking the same thing as I watched the dots...

>I need you to get over here. Now. Be a good girl and wear the skirt again. No panties. Hair up.<

I felt my heart racing at his commands. >Yes sir. I'll be right there.<