Chapter 19

After Scott and Steve left the following morning, I turned to Chris, "upstairs, Evans."

He laughed, following her up to the bedroom.

I watched him get undressed, "and that box of toys?"

He pointed to the closet, "on the top shelf."

I went into the closet and grabbed the box as Chris laid on the bed. I opened the box and saw the toy he had used on me the other night. "Oh! We haven't used this yet." I pulled out a small flogger with leather tassels.

He watched her pull out the flogger, "we haven't. Been waiting until the next time you need a good spanking."

I moaned softly, "maybe Valentine's Day."

He sat up, "that would imply you're accepting my invitation to be my Valentine."

I nodded, kneeling in front of him on the bed, "of course I am." I heard him moan softly as I kissed him before pushing him back on the bed. "Now be a good boy and lay down Evans." When he laid back, I put the restraints he used on me before, seeing they ran from under the mattress, "how long have these been here?"

Chris laughed, "I bought them after the first time you slept here. Just haven't gotten to use them."

I grabbed the blindfold, covering his eyes as I watched his cock twitch. I grabbed a small silver vibrator from his box, setting the box on the floor as I got undressed. I heard him moan softly as I positioned myself between his legs. I ran my hands up his legs and torso, hearing him breath heavy. I giggled as I leaned forward, running my tongue up along the shaft. I twirled my tongue around the tip as I gripped the base. I watched him try to pull against the restraints as I took him into my mouth. I sucked him aggressively like I did the previous morning as I heard him moan. I giggled, pulling away and watched his cock twitched a few times. I heard him whimper.

"Val. Babe."

"Tut tut." I knelt and waited for what he knew I wanted.

Chris groaned, "mistress. Please."

I leaned forward, straddling him as I lowered myself onto his cock. I heard him moan loudly as I didn't move. I turned on the vibrator, placing it on my clit, "now. I'm going to cum on your cock, and you won't." I heard him groan again as I rocked back and forth slowly. With his cock filling me and the vibrations on my clit it wasn't long before I felt the tremors.

He felt her clenching around him, setting him right on the edge as she stopped moving.

I moaned, turning off the vibrator, not moving as I heard him groan. "You want to cum?"

Chris moaned, "yes please mistress. I'm so close."

I leaned down, my mouth hovering over his, "maybe you shouldn't. Maybe we should just leave you here until Wednesday."

"What?! No way!"

I laughed, "you were going to sleep with that girl if I hadn't shown up. Weren't you?"

He groaned, "I don't know. I'm sorry. I love you, Valerie."

"I know." I started rocking slowly as I heard him moan, pressing my lips to his. I felt his tongue searching out my before I pulled away, giggling. "I love you too." I turned the vibrator back on, "cum with me Evans."

Chris moaned loudly as he felt the vibrations with her rocking back and forth on her cock. He soon heard her moaning, clenching around him, milking him this time. "Fuck!"

I giggled as I turned off the vibrator. I kept the rocking until I heard him groan, knowing now he was oversensitive. I laughed, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Are you going to release me?"

I sat for a moment, catching my breath, "maybe." I laughed as I heard him groan before releasing his hands. I watched him remove the blindfold as I released his legs.

He heard her squeal as he grabbed her, pinning her under him on the bed. "You know, I've never let anyone else do this with me."

I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I know. Thank you for relinquishing some control to me Evans."

He smiled, "well it's only fair you trust me enough to do it."

I moaned as I felt him kissing me tenderly, different than normal as I felt him bring a hand to my cheek before pulling away to lay next to me.

"Come over every other weekend and stay with me?"

"Oh. Yes please." I heard him laugh as I positioned myself on his chest.

******************************************

After class on Monday, I see Chris motioning for me to stay back with a serious face.

He waited until everyone was gone before turning to her at his desk, "did one of your friends say something? Because I'm supposed to go to the Dean's office on Thursday to discuss a rumor about me sleeping with a student."

"What?!" I shook my head, "no. Of course they didn't. They don't care I'm dating you, they just want me to be happy. I promise they wouldn't say anything Chris."

He sighed, nodding as he sat at his desk, "ok. Well, someone said something. Make sure my number isn't saved to your phone and delete our messages."

I nodded, "way ahead of you. I'm not an idiot Chris."

Chris laughed, nodding, "I know. That's why I love you. Let me know if you're asked about it." He leaned towards her, "and perhaps you shouldn't be always hanging around after class."

I laughed, "probably. Still on for Wednesday?"

He nodded, "oh yes. Valentine's Day. Wear something sexy love."

"Yes sir." I winked at him as I left his classroom.

******************************************

When I returned to the apartment later in the day, I found Anna and Tommy there. "Guys. We have a problem."

Anna and Tommy looked at each other and back at her. Tommy shrugged, "what is it?"

I groaned, "I have to ask you guys this. You would never say anything about me being with Chris, would you?"

They both shook their heads, answering together, "no."

Anna stood up, "what's the matter?"

I sighed, "apparently there is a rumor that Chris is sleeping with a student."Before I could say anything else, I got a call from the school. I answered it and went into my room. When I came out, I had tears in my eyes, "okay. And I'm apparently the student that's suspected to sleep with him." I groaned, plopping on the couch, "I'm supposed to go in on Thursday to talk to the Dean."

"Oh Val." Tommy and Anna sat on either side of her. Tommy pulled her to him, "I promise, neither of us said anything."